The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i love his friend. thats yours :p:

what an odd thing to do though
Holy hell! :eek:

On the other hand, I can show my boyfriend this next time he wants me to do the washing. :wink:
Reply 3
ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Not violent? She's bloody crazy! poor guy, hope he has at least one left :frown: that's why God gave us two :P
Reply 4
She is one cuckoo lady :stupid:
I don't get how she could actually pull the testicle off :eek: She must have pulled it really hard... *shudders*
Reply 5
She is one cuckoo lady
I don't get how she could actually pull the testicle off She must have pulled it really hard... *shudders*

Don't!!!
Reply 6
would come off quite easily tbh. its only skin and some tubes. :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Stop it!!! Eurgh it's horrible to think about lol
Reply 8
It's painful to even read the title of the article. How can anyone do something so horrible? It disgusts me.
Reply 9
Two and a half years? She'll probably be out in one and a half. For assault to permanent disfigurement?

"I am in no way a violent person."

Ha.
Reply 10
Reading that was difficult. Very difficult.
Ouch.
Reply 12
My favourite bit -
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it,

Also, how come he had his trousers down?
Bubblebee
My favourite bit -

Also, how come he had his trousers down?

You've never been to that sort of party then :wink:
Poor poor guy.
In my experience, an appropriate reaction to rejection does not normally entail the removal of body parts, testicular or otherwise. However, it has reinforced the view that a man cannot say no to sex - you could lose your balls. :frown:
:eek4: ouch!
Reply 17
I just realised how much of an ogre i am, by reacting like everybody else with disgust and 'ouch' thought, only to realise Dewey my dog led near me without any balls and its my fault! :frown: !
A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Classic.
Reply 19
:puke:

Latest