The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nuts.
Reply 21
love your Siggy, Scrubs is acezorz!
Reply 22
I am in no way a violent person

What a stupid thing to say. She quite obviously is.
... "Please Miss, can I have my ball back?" :smile:
Reply 24
What would Borat do in this situation?
At least this lady hasnt become a feminist idol like Lorena Bobbit did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_and_john_bobbit.

If I filled my wifes crack up with polyfilla, I doubt I would be cheered on. Nasty story though. Ouch!
How the hell can you do that?? Surely the man would have resisted and could've pushed her away or something. Gee...
Urg how horrible. Having said that, I know a few bunny boilers who I believe would be perfectly capable of such a heinous deed. *shudder*
Reply 28
Maybe she had long nails and used a twisting motion....
I'm gonna have nightmares now *cringes*

and I'll never again say no to a drunk person, just in case!
Reply 29
Maybe she had long nails and used a twisting motion....
I'm gonna have nightmares now *cringes*

and I'll never again say no to a drunk person, just in case!

Arggh that's painful to think about lol
this incident happened in 2005, so that means the witch should be released soon.
Reply 31
Probably already has been xD
What the ****, I can't get my head round this one. She seemed like a perfectly normal person, and then she just rips out his testical and tries to swallow it? Surely just the sight of this man with his balls ripped to shreds would have been enough for her to realize that she had just done something seriously ****ed up, no matter how drunk she was. But no, she tries to swallow it?! And her friends first reaction was to pick it up and hand it back to him with a casual "that's yours"? What the hell? My head a'splode.
I read this the other day, just ew.

And how the holy hell did she even manage it? Surely it would take more than a couple of seconds to rip it off? Therefore someone could have stopped her? :eek:
Ok I've meditated on the matter and have come to the conclusion that his ex girlfriend is actually a bear.
I hate the way morons keep dredging this **** up on BBC most emailed. Stop wasting valuable network capacity on something that more than two years old.

Same with the "Man marries goat" and "Indian men have tiny penises" argh.

Lazy ****ing jobsworth office workers of the world unite.
Reply 36
Maybe she was drinking superhero drink...
If so, I need to get myself some of that wonderful stuff XD
To me the most confusing part is how she got just the one instead of both, although I reckon I'm reading into it too much, and should divert my attention elsewhere *gets a book*
Reply 37
randomgirl
I read this the other day, just ew.

And how the holy hell did she even manage it? Surely it would take more than a couple of seconds to rip it off? Therefore someone could have stopped her? :eek:

Maybe it was just a clean, sharp, rip? *shudders*
Reply 38
mipmapped
I hate the way morons keep dredging this **** up on BBC most emailed. Stop wasting valuable network capacity on something that more than two years old.

Same with the "Man marries goat" and "Indian men have tiny penises" argh.

Lazy ****ing jobsworth office workers of the world unite.

I didn't even notice the date, someone just sent me a link to it over msn. :redface:
Poor, poor guy. :frown:
Effing hell, woman's an absolute nutcase!

Latest