The Student Room Group

Is my coming out plan too harsh?

Scroll to see replies

Infinitely more perplexing than the OP is how, after so many years, the masses of TSR continue to fall for such arrant nonsense.
I'm not sure I actually believe you're really contemplating this, But I can promise you some thing.
You. Will. Regret. This.

Eventually in coming months and years you'll realize what am immature play that would be. You will not be remembered like "Wow, that was an fantastic way to come out". You only be remembered as a total jerk and that will eventually get to you. People are not going to judge you for your sexuality but they will judge you as the a$$ who ruined a perfectly nice girl's experience and everyone's night. I imagine she's a nice girl - she was elected Prom Queen. You know she excited for the night. Please, show some decency, and consideration for others feelings, and be the prom king and queen as is planned and then go away on your trip. A break up text would be (and never in a normal circumstance - which this certainly isn't) better once you've left on your trip. The prom is not your experience alone. Your grand coming out exit will unnecessarily hurt people for no reason. If you were to actually go through w/ this you may initially laugh and think it was a great exit but eventually maturity will kick in and you'll realize what a horrible thing you did and it will haunt you. You. will. regret. it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending