The Student Room Group

Minimum AS grades for getting into a good university?

I'm really worried that I haven't done well in my AS exams so far and I'm pretty worried about the ones coming up next week, if I had to guess I'd say my results will be somewhere in between ABBB and BCCC. I'm so nervous for results day already, I've completely let myself down and I just need to talk about it because I've been getting mostly A's all year so nobody believes me when I say I'm going to to fail
So, what would be the minimum AS grades I'd need to get a conditional offer for a course that requires AAB? I just desperately want a conditional offer from somewhere like Sheffield or York, I'll work harder next year and I know I can get 3 A's. Also, what do universities look at more, predicted grades or AS grades ugh? Thank you
I know people this year that got BDEU and got an AAB offer for aeronautical engineering- you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got ACUU at AS and received conditional offers for history from Sheffield, Liverpool, Leicester and Keele. I also got an unconditional from Huddersfield so I wouldn't worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending