The Student Room Group

RAMADAN 2016 Any muslims planning on secretly not fasting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aeroline1999
I'm not the one who doesn't believe in DNA. My argument didn't fail, you are simply too narrow-minded to realise the truth. Either that or your just joking about not believing in DNA, and I hope for humanity's sake its the latter. Also I know DNA exists because I've run experiments with it, amongst other reasons.

Dna maybe exists. But its impossible for atgc to be inscribed on it.
Original post by champ_mc99
Dna maybe exists. But its impossible for atgc to be inscribed on it.

A stands for Adenine
T stands for Thymine
G stands for guanine
C stands for Cytosine

They are the four nucleotides found in DNA and are amino acids that code for biological characteristics. You can also get RNA usually found in viruses.

DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid. There are no letters inscribed into anything they are just shorthand for the different acids. Its like in computing when you have binary (100111001001000010011010111011100 etc).
Original post by aeroline1999
A stands for Adenine
T stands for Thymine
G stands for guanine
C stands for Cytosine

They are the four nucleotides found in DNA and are amino acids that code for biological characteristics. You can also get RNA usually found in viruses.

DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid. There are no letters inscribed into anything they are just shorthand for the different acids. Its like in computing when you have binary (100111001001000010011010111011100 etc).

I know what they stand for. It's good you didn't fall completely into the trap.
Original post by Unorganisedaf
It's called accidental swallowing of the water. Ever heard of the concept? Lol

And how many times does that happen ? I haven't accidentally swallowed water while brushing my teeth for longer than I can even remember
Original post by UnKnowN1029
Had a Statistics exam last year during ramadaan . Expected to fail...like real bad but ended with an A. Truly a Miracle. Wished all my exams this year were during Ramadaan not looking good for me so far . pray for me guys and I pray that Allah swt guides us all

you never know even if you did bad in an exam you would be surprised by finding out you did good also it makes sense that if you want alah to help you in your gcse then you should follow what he tells you to do
Well You Cant call yourself a Muslim if you dont so your post is just completely stupid.
Original post by zXcodeXz
If I did fast I would never do that most of the time this year I probably won't fast due to exams as I would have a higher chance of failing

if you are a muslim then you have lostn your faith in allah as how would u expect allah to help u pass your exams when u are not following what he told us to do and exams is not a valid excuse
Original post by mirah01
My family is telling me not to fast because most likely on the first of ramzan, I'm going to have a history and Econ paper on the same day. I'll fast after the exams, you can also make up for your missed Rozas

this is not permissable as you are going against the shriah exams are not a valid excuse as in life suffering will occur and if theres anything your parents said which is against the shariah the quran clearly states to reject them kindly and follow what allah has to say also if you have started your puberty you are old enough to make your own decision and you are not to rely on your parents as every individual will be question according to their deed your parents would not be there to help or anything
Original post by Anonymous
then that just proves its the hard work that gets the good grades, not the praying

thats not true becuase who gave you the hard work to revise and also there are many people in the past who are extremely clever with and without revision and work but becuase they think they knew it all and dint ask help from allah it lead them to failure and also there have been incidences in the past the dumbest of students who ask allah as well as revise or not revise becuase they asked allah they have succeded and people have become shocked by this
Original post by karl pilkington
if I see any muslim eating a twix I am going to stone them inshallah

dint get the dead joke mate if it was a JOKE
Original post by honey55497
dint get the dead joke mate if it was a JOKE

oh stressy
Alternatively you could all give up your silly faiths and have fun, right?
I started fasting when I was 15 and I am 20 now.
If I plan not to fast because of exams, would that be allowed?
Original post by honey55497
if you are a muslim then you have lostn your faith in allah as how would u expect allah to help u pass your exams when u are not following what he told us to do and exams is not a valid excuse

If you pray for selfish things like to help me pass my exams he won't help you.
Original post by Anonymous
I was born into a muslim family, wouldn't consider myself a practicing Muslim at all. Last Ramadan i didn't fast i secretly ate when no one was around and i'm planning to do the same this year too as Ramadan approaches in a few weeks time. What are your thoughts on this? Do any fellow 'muslims' do this too? I know it's bad but i really don't see the point in fasting if i don't even practice the religion...? If you're a non muslims what are your thoughts on my decision? Just curious :smile:

To be honest with you, fasting is irrelevant, and if you want to do well, break your fast. Remember, there is no one up in the skies, that's fake, all religions are fraud, this is coming from a former hindu
Then they aren't muslim are they.

Its not just food you gotta abstain from either its anything that interferes with Dawah or devotion to Allah. Total purity and submission during the holy month and if you witness a brother/sister engaging in taghut you should reprimand them physically if need be.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Malayali Ali
Then they aren't muslim are they.

Its not just food you gotta abstain from either its anything that interferes with Dawah or devotion to Allah. Total purity and submission during the holy month and if you witness a brother/sister engaging in taghut you should reprimand them physically if need be.

Making takfir on other Muslims is a huge sin in Islam and your doing it
Original post by PC.police
why have muslims invaded the uk?

4.6%* Of UK's population are Muslims. would you really all that invading?
Why not tell your family you aren't a muslim, problem solved?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending