The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blackstarr
I do a BTEC and can't cope with the workload.

Some many assignments due in one week with hardly any teaching

I actually wish i opted for A levels, and get taught the content and sit exams.

What btec are you studying?
Original post by Powersymphonia
What btec are you studying?

Health and social care level 3

Please PM me.
This "A-Level vs BTEC" debate has to stop.

When you get to uni, all of that will not matter because the same BTEC and A-Level students that you have studied with in college will be in the same lecture and seminars at degree level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As someone who does both A-levels and BTECs... The workload for BTECs is no joke. I, like many people initially scoffed at BTECs and foolishly assumed that the workload was less than A-levels. WRONG. I would say it is probably on the same level. The things that distinguish the two is that one requires revision and examinations, and the other does not require either. They are both a pain in the arse.
Original post by babyshawte
This "A-Level vs BTEC" debate has to stop.

When you get to uni, all of that will not matter because the same BTEC and A-Level students that you have studied with in college will be in the same lecture and seminars at degree level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But us a level students are superior
Original post by Blue_Mason
But us a level students are superior

With that kind of mentality, you're just a moron like every other a-level students who think they are "superior" by degrading others who took a different path in education.

Posted from TSR Mobile
With that kind of mentality, you're just a moron like every other a-level students who think they are "superior" by degrading others who took a different path in education.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am better educated then the average btec student, so tell me, who is the moron in this equation?

😏
Original post by Blue_Mason
I am better educated then the average btec student, so tell me, who is the moron in this equation?

😏

Sorry, I'm on a degree level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, I'm on a degree level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The you should be on my me
Original post by Terminator01
From my experience when i studied at sixth form i very rarely encountered any immaturity, but now that i am in college and studying a BTEC i see a lot of immature people and I experience a lot of name calling and lots of immaturity in the classroom. I wonder why this is?

Depends in what area you're in?
Reply 50
Original post by MeMyselfand I
Depends in what area you're in?

2016 thread - now closed...

Latest

Trending

Trending