The Student Room Group

AQA Biology AS New Spec - 26th May and 7th June

Scroll to see replies

Can someone please tell me the topics that came up in the biol2 exam. Thank youu
i got a u
-haybe
Hello, there is a whatsgroup which is filled of students helping each other on mathematics and the science based subjects, it consists AS & A2 that help each other. Everyone in this group is a student of the student room and it has been running since March this year. If you are interested reply to this message
Reply 843
hey I'm interested in the group I'm doing biology chemistry and English lit AS this year!!
Original post by Dr Cobbold
Hello, there is a whatsgroup which is filled of students helping each other on mathematics and the science based subjects, it consists AS & A2 that help each other. Everyone in this group is a student of the student room and it has been running since March this year. If you are interested reply to this message

I'm interested how do I join?
Hiya guys i was wondering if i could get some help for the calculation of concentration of Rabbit IgG for unknown samples using equation of a logarithmic trend line for a sandwich ELISA test. - For the standards, the Well H value was subtracted from all values in the same column. - For the unknowns, the mean value of the two blank wells (H1 & 2) was subtracted from the mean value obtained for each unknown sample. Calibration (or standard curve), with a logarithmic trend line was applied using logarithmic scale. The mean value of colum A and B were used for the graph. The trendline equation is y = 0.2733ln(x) - 0.4697 = 0.95913 The absorbance value for unkown: X is 1.022399986 Y is 0.763499999 if anymore info is needed please ask thank you

Could i join?
Yes that would be amazing. Thank you
Original post by mancmed
Could i join?
hi could i join??
Could I join
Reply 850
Original post by mancmed
Could i join?

I want to join aswell

could I join ? :smile:
Reply 852
Original post by Wisteria_xo
could I join ? :smile:

Guys shall I make a new one ? Anyone that wants to join message me your number and I'll make a new one if people are interested
Original post by Lula'
Guys shall I make a new one ? Anyone that wants to join message me your number and I'll make a new one if people are interested

YEs was going to suggest the same thing :smile:
kj
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by standlychoco
I'm interested how do I join?

PM number if you want to join a new one, I don't think the owner is active anymore.
Original post by tmestan
Yes that would be amazing. Thank you

PM number if you want to join a new one, I don't think the owner is active anymore.
Original post by zakariya.mahmood
hi could i join??

Original post by LightsOut.
Could I join

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending