The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Science A May 17th 2016

Can anyone predict what the grade boundries are likely to be on this test? & Did you guys find it easy or not?!
A* 45
a 37
b 25
c 20
d 11
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hamdi76
Can anyone predict what the grade boundries are likely to be on this test? & Did you guys find it easy or not?!

Was this biology? Hopefully REALLY low because I absolutely flopped.
Reply 3
Original post by romansholiday
Was this biology? Hopefully REALLY low because I absolutely flopped.

No the Science Unit 5 (c1-4, B1-3, P1-3) & ohh i heard about that:frown:
Reply 4
Original post by CopyThat
A* 45
a 37
b 25
c 20
d 11

Did you do the exam?
Original post by hamdi76
Did you do the exam?

I did yes. I found it challenging so i took last years boundaries and lowered them slightly.
Reply 6
Original post by CopyThat
I did yes. I found it challenging so i took last years boundaries and lowered them slightly.

oh okay thank you:u:
Original post by hamdi76
oh okay thank you:u:

Those aren't the grade boundaries you're looking for. The person that posted them probably thought you were talking about the Biology paper. Because those grade boundaries can't be right for an exam that is out of 90 marks.

I did the exam you did. It was quite easy to be honest.
Reply 8
Original post by Champion171299
Those aren't the grade boundaries you're looking for. The person that posted them probably thought you were talking about the Biology paper. Because those grade boundaries can't be right for an exam that is out of 90 marks.

I did the exam you did. It was quite easy to be honest.

Ohhh okay n do you think the grade boundaries will go down or stay the same this year
Original post by hamdi76
Ohhh okay n do you think the grade boundaries will go down or stay the same this year

I have a feeling that they may stay relatively the same. However I do feel like last year's paper was harder than this year so the boundaries may increase slightly this year.

I personally want the grade boundaries to lower but it all depends on everyone who did the paper and how many people found it easy/hard.

If a lot of people found it hard and the marks were low, they may lower the boundaries (I want this to happen even though I found it easy).

If a lot of people found it easy and the marks were high, they may increase the boundaries slightly (I don't want this to happen).

Quick Reply

Latest