The Student Room Group

Ladies how often do you fight with your moms?

Scroll to see replies

She passed away when I was 15 but we never really argued. She'd annoy me and vice versa but I'm thankful we didn't ever really argue.
Original post by niv1234
I fight with my mother every day. I don't know about what exactly. My parents are both very strict and religious, I want to be an atheist :smile:. They just think I am the worst daughter ever, I don't think I'm that bad really they just don't know the sort of stuff people my age get up to.

How are you still sane....Id be a loonie if it was everyday.

Just nod and smile?
Original post by niv1234
I fight with my mother every day. I don't know about what exactly. My parents are both very strict and religious, I want to be an atheist :smile:. They just think I am the worst daughter ever, I don't think I'm that bad really they just don't know the sort of stuff people my age get up to.

I loled at the bolded bit
Original post by xobeauty
How are you still sane....Id be a loonie if it was everyday.

Just nod and smile?

People do tend to find me a little strange :smile:. The only way I cope is by complaining to my best friends in school every day.
Original post by cherryred90s
I loled at the bolded bit

Lol.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Yeah I am, miss, in fact I instruct you to rename the title, and I also instruct you to apologise to me.

Exactly so stfu as I and the best parts of the world continue to say mom.
Rarely, but normally we both get annoyed with each other if we're both exhausted! Me and my mum are the same XD
Original post by xobeauty
Exactly so stfu as I and the best parts of the world continue to say mom.

So rude.....
Original post by niv1234
People do tend to find me a little strange :smile:. The only way I cope is by complaining to my best friends in school every day.

Lol.

Nope not strange. Just strong
Rarely.

Quick Reply

Latest