Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Financial support

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hello My name is Kelly and I am very much interested in studying psychology at university.
    Problem is Im actually living at home with my partner so theres the problem of saving to move out still, but also need to get the ball rolling with furthering my education. So costing is a big issue as i will need to work alongside uni...
    i have considered studying with the open uni (because of the lower costs, and being able to do it in my own time) but i think i would need the support from the uni financially and with the work....what do you all think??
    Im enrolling in some evening psychology courses, and then will move on to a level psychology course to prepare me for uni a bit more... i dont no if im going in the right direction with this or whether should just bite the bullet and apply for uni but im very concerned about the financial side as i say so would definately need to know what im entitled to etc.. thank you reading this long message ...and hope to hear your opinions and experience with both uni and open uni and the managing side of things
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 21, 2016
Would you rather find
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.