Reply 20
Original post by childofthesun
Stromae <3

yessssss he stromae is life

stromae<<33333
Original post by zanner
yessssss he stromae is life

stromae<<33333

I've seen him live twice, he's incredible!
Reply 22
Clearly not, or no one would bother with casual sex or relationships
Original post by Zarek
Clearly not, or no one would bother with casual sex or relationships

The problem with that is that gay men in somewhere like London have an entire scene dedicated to casual sex, with multiple ways to find casual partners, and numerous places where you don't even need to leave the venue in order to have sex with someone else... yet solo masturbation is still the most common method to orgasm.

Finding a casual partner has a cost in time, if in no other way, and people in relationships aren't always horny at the same time, and masturbation has a value of its own, even if only adding variety. Many people find it easier to orgasm by themselves than with a partner, and you've said you'd rather masturbate than have partner sex with a condom...

So the answer is 'sometimes, yes'.
For orgasms, masturbation is the only way it happens for me, so if that's the goal it's the only way. However, I would choose sex with my boyfriend over masturbation any day, so sex is better in my opinion.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Was just discussing this with someone else. As I said to them, it depends on how you look at it tbh. If you expect to have this mind-blowing orgasm like you've never felt before.... nah, nothing that you can't get from your right hand. In fact, nobody knows your penis quite like you do, so in terms of pure satisfaction and sensations, masturbation is better.

Sex is obviously more fun, though, and a very enjoyable experience when you're doing it with someone you're sexually compatible with. Though, I've always found that the best/most enjoyable sex I've had is when I'm not really even horny, it's all over a bit too quickly when I am so I tend to just masturbate when horny and need to quench the urge, and have sex purely for fun, romance, what-have-you.

Lol rubbish. I get a lot more turned on just before and during sex than what ever happens during masturbation. Oh the adrenaline. They're not comparable, sex is 3x better than the run of the mill masturbation because more arousal = bigger orgasam.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol rubbish. I get a lot more turned on just before and during sex than what ever happens during masturbation. Oh the adrenaline. They're not comparable, sex is 3x better than the run of the mill masturbation because more arousal = bigger orgasam.

Well you've pulled that correlation from somewhere dark and smelly...
Well you've pulled that correlation from somewhere dark and smelly...

Ok?
Ok?

The type of physical stimulation and your control over how long you can maintain the orgasm before climaxing mostly determines the intensity of the orgasm, obviously being turned on helps but to say that the more aroused you are means the more intense the orgasm, simply isn't correct.
The type of physical stimulation and your control over how long you can maintain the orgasm before climaxing mostly determines the intensity of the orgasm, obviously being turned on helps but to say that the more aroused you are means the more intense the orgasm, simply isn't correct.

For you maybe but edging is not all that great. It's good but it's not better than sex and plus you can prolong the time before climax in sex too so...
For you maybe but edging is not all that great. It's good but it's not better than sex and plus you can prolong the time before climax in sex too so...

Correct, but then as I said the type of stimulation is also important. Either way, still doesn't change the point that more arousal doesn't automatically equate to a better orgasm.
Correct, but then as I said the type of stimulation is also important. Either way, still doesn't change the point that more arousal doesn't automatically equate to a better orgasm.

Yes it does. Maybe you just have bad sex?
Yes it does. Maybe you just have bad sex?

Ad hominem, the mark of a moron :lol: Surely, if being more aroused meant a better orgasm, then whether or not the sex was good would be irrelevant, by your logic? I was very aroused and had an orgasm, so it should be mind-blowing, yes? ....no.
Ad hominem, the mark of a moron :lol: Surely, if being more aroused meant a better orgasm, then whether or not the sex was good would be irrelevant, by your logic? I was very aroused and had an orgasm, so it should be mind-blowing, yes? ....no.

Lol you don't even know when to claim an ad hominem attack :rofl: and you're not making any sense quite frankly, I'm done with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol you don't even know when to claim an ad hominem attack :rofl: and you're not making any sense quite frankly, I'm done with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you think "you must have just had bad sex" isn't an ad-hom getout then.... yeah.
Hell No
Being respectufull to parents. Paintballing, laser shooting, football, getting married, gym, swimming, horseriding and archery and so ,uch more. If your finding it hard to find something halal then your concept of halal has been poisoned. Thats usually the case. Or you just keep surrounding yourself with haram.

Quick Reply

Latest