The Student Room Group

Hot or not?

Do you think women or girls who wear
headscarfs are hot? And why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nozzle16

If a woman is hot without a headscarf she will be hot with.

But I noticed, the headscarf enhance the focus on face so when a girl wear heavy makeup it's make her generally more beautiful with a headscarf on because the focus is in the face.

Otherwise pretty girls are pretty girls, with or without headscarf.
I don't find them hot, because i can't see their body. But i find them beautiful as they act and follow what they believe in.
They hide their assets and only their husbands are allowed to enjoy the pleasure.

I think it would be disrespectful to rate them.
Reply 3

Not for me.
and it is more than the scarf as these girls tend to wear "modest" clothes so I cannot see their feminine details.
:frown:

I thought you meant headscarfs meaning the Hijab. But if you're talking about women who were just the headscard, yeah i do find them sexy as i can see the rest of their body. If they are hot, they are hot.

However, if we are talking about the Hijab, the veil of the body. I would go with my previous statement.
Not again :facepalm2:
Right I find this kind of **** absolutely stupid. Ffs "hot or not". Regardless of headscarf, why is this even being asked yeah? It's time women were raised up without this incessant need to asses aesthetics. Rating people like this, men included! Is a tad naff and needs to stop. If it seems like an overreaction, well boohoo I don't care :P Why do you even want to know? Is you a hijabi? Lol
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
I don't find them hot, because i can't see their body. But i find them beautiful as they act and follow what they believe in.
They hide their assets and only their husbands are allowed to enjoy the pleasure.

I think it would be disrespectful to rate them.

Assets 😂 Lol, I second this! Disrespectful to rate anyone.
You naughty person, saying girl first and putting guy in brackets omg favouring a gender much hahaha. It's the first choice of gender lol
Reply 9
I thought you meant headscarfs meaning the Hijab. But if you're talking about women who were just the headscard, yeah i do find them sexy as i can see the rest of their body. If they are hot, they are hot.

However, if we are talking about the Hijab, the veil of the body. I would go with my previous statement.

Ah no the hijab is the same as headscarf i think you were thinking of niqab :smile:
Ah no the hijab is the same as headscarf i think you were thinking of niqab :smile:

No he's right. Hijab is the veil of the body, it's not just the head covering. That's why Allah is said to have hijab al noor, a veil of light that conceals.

LOOOOL. Define Hijab.
The word "hijab" comes from the Arabic word "hajaba" meaning to hide from view or conceal. In the present time, the context of hijab is the modest covering of a Muslim woman.

You're deluded in the way you think the Hijab is a headscarf, the headscarf is part, a component of the Hijab. It's only a small fragment of the complete Hijab. Niqab is also a component of the Hijab, you get where i'm going with this?

Stop trying to pick and choose what part of the religion you wish to follow. Follow it as a whole or leave it as a whole. Simple.

A jewish women once asked my mother, why the Muslim women in London where the headscarf but wear trousers at the same time. She told my mother, that jewish girl are never allowed to wear trousers, from birth till death. It's seen as an act against their religion. My mother, sighed. And told the nice jewish women that , Muslims take parts of the religion which are convenient to them and follow what they like.

I could not agree more.
LOOOOL. Define Hijab.
The word "hijab" comes from the Arabic word "hajaba" meaning to hide from view or conceal. In the present time, the context of hijab is the modest covering of a Muslim woman.

You're deluded in the way you think the Hijab is a headscarf, the headscarf is part, a component of the Hijab. It's only a small fragment of the complete Hijab. Niqab is also a component of the Hijab, you get where i'm going with this?

Stop trying to pick and choose what part of the religion you wish to follow. Follow it as a whole or leave it as a whole. Simple.

A jewish women once asked my mother, why the Muslim women in London where the headscarf but wear trousers at the same time. She told my mother, that jewish girl are never allowed to wear trousers, from birth till death. It's seen as an act against their religion. My mother, sighed. And told the nice jewish women that , Muslims take parts of the religion which are convenient to them and follow what they like.

I could not agree more.

Mate it's not being deluded it's a lack of understanding of the meaning behind it. Lots of Muslims don't realise Hijab is a holistic word, it's due to lots of association with headscarves. Now it doesn't mean people pick and choose, the OP probably isn't doing what you're saying. Also you should not just leave it completely, that's the wrong thing to say. People make mistakes, we're human. Some choose to do some parts others don't, it's their choice. At the end of the day intention and what's in the heart is important. Other Muslims are supposed to fill the gaps in knowledge of Islam people may have, this person now knows Hijab is more than headscarf lol.
Original post by Unorganisedaf
Mate it's not being deluded it's a lack of understanding of the meaning behind it. Lots of Muslims don't realise Hijab is a holistic word, it's due to lots of association with headscarves. Now it doesn't mean people pick and choose, the OP probably isn't doing what you're saying. Also you should not just leave it completely, that's the wrong thing to say. People make mistakes, we're human. Some choose to do some parts others don't, it's their choice. At the end of the day intention and what's in the heart is important. Other Muslims are supposed to fill the gaps in knowledge of Islam people may have, this person now knows Hijab is more than headscarf lol.

I understand, i'll approach it differently next time.
Reply 14
My friend told me it was haram to look at a girl's face when she's wearing a hijab, niqaab or a burka.
I'm not Muslim so idk
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dnkz7
My friend told me it was haram to look at a girl's face when she's wearing a hijab, niqaab or a burka.
I'm not Muslim so idk

It's not haram. But we must lower our gazes towards each other out of respect.
Yeah I think they must be hot, especially in the summer............
Original post by Unorganisedaf
It's not haram. But we must lower our gazes towards each other out of respect.

I guess i'll leave all the answering to you.

Why does someone who can answer Islamic question show up after i finally decided to do it myself. Lol, life...
(edited 7 years ago)
I guess i'll leave all the answering to you.

Why does someone who can Islamic question show up after i finally decided to do it myself. Lol, life...

Don't leave me to answer everything myself, I'm no Sheikh with beard powers lol. But I have to say, the title Sheikh is overused, besides that, if you know stuff, say it.
Original post by Dnkz7
I'm not Muslim so idk

OMG :colone: are u serious?
i think they was joking with u:K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending