The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chemnerd4life
I've got war and and nature tomorrow too

I think ill pick war, looks like attack/battle will come up
Original post by BoyWhoCried
I think ill pick war, looks like attack/battle will come up

I'm not sure which to pick, I think I score better on nature so I might do it.
I might revise war too, but I'm more worried about An Inspector Calls tbh
Original post by MeganMcAlister
The only thing i can remember clearly about the Cold War is Vietnam and only because we spent ages on it for the controlled assessment! In my school we do all our modules (minus the sciences) in our last year of GCSEs so it's double the work for me :frown:

my school does that too, and revision is killing me!!! i haven't looked at unit 2 history at all, and i havent finished my unit 1 revision oops!! the unit 1 is on my birthday too, it sucks
did anyone do spanish? one word: yikes
Original post by Tsunaomi
I wouldn't mind that!! What play are you doing? :smile:

blood brothers
im screwed for it cause theres so many possible questions they can ask but at least you get to bring the book in
Original post by BoyWhoCried
English literature war and nature?
A narrow fellow looking likely to come up but what would it be paired with?

The badger!
Original post by rflxvvrbs

When the middle of the paper is easier than the 2 second question
Reply 108
I do the Love & Death anthology too, What poems do you think will be asked?
That circle theroem on the t4 made me feel ill, that one about the rectangles was an absolute state as well
Reply 110
Original post by rflxvvrbs

I know!! That 4 marker on a persons dad who hides eggs around the house!! I thought both papers were so much harder than all the other years and hopefully the grade boundaries will be low!:/
Reply 111
Original post by Okdmd46
That circle theroem on the t4 made me feel ill, that one about the rectangles was an absolute state as well

It was the last question that got me and that rectangle one too. I couldn't answer any of them and felt like crying! Also that histogram one wtf...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 112
Original post by MeganMcAlister
The T4 exam I did in January was horrible, I left out about 6 questions it was that bad! How does everyone else feel about the paper? Maths grade boundaries are normally pretty low anyway because they scale the results depending on how people perform

omg I feel so bad for you doing the t4 in janurary I did that past paper and it was horrific :0
Original post by rl15
It was the last question that got me and that rectangle one too. I couldn't answer any of them and felt like crying! Also that histogram one wtf...

The last question took my 20 minutes but i got -5 in the end, which but of the histograms did u have trouble with?
Original post by RJM1802
Anyone who does exams with the CCEA examination board can post: unofficial markschemes, feelings and comments on exams and predictions!

Anyone have a marksceme for t3 maths?
Original post by RIPme
omg I feel so bad for you doing the t4 in janurary I did that past paper and it was horrific :0

I feel bad for me doing t4 in may today
Anyone have a unofficial mark scheme for the t3 mathematics today ccea
Reply 117
Original post by Okdmd46
I feel bad for me doing t4 in may today

I did that one today the circle therom question?! like sorry what was that?
Reply 118
Original post by Okdmd46
The last question took my 20 minutes but i got -5 in the end, which but of the histograms did u have trouble with?

I ran out of time to finish the last one. For the circle theorem one I got 180-2x but it's most likely wrong! It was the one where it was already drawn for you and you have to work out the median I think.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RJM1802
I know!! That 4 marker on a persons dad who hides eggs around the house!! I thought both papers were so much harder than all the other years and hopefully the grade boundaries will be low!:/

Lmao so thats what huelvas means, nj ive got about 18/40 in both at my best! Praying for that markup

Quick Reply