The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Confirmed Unconditional on UCAS - when will I hear from Greenwich next?

Apparently I'll hear from them closer to the new year, right? Maybe August? I've applied for student loans and everything so there's nothing I'm missing, no?

Can any past students let me know when it'll be or whether I should be worried? I confirmed my placement around a month ago and have heard nothing.
Original post by Raven_Dancer
Apparently I'll hear from them closer to the new year, right? Maybe August? I've applied for student loans and everything so there's nothing I'm missing, no?

Can any past students let me know when it'll be or whether I should be worried? I confirmed my placement around a month ago and have heard nothing.

HI! I am a current student at the University. Do not worry as long as you have selected us as your firm through UCAS. That means you have accepted us.

You will here something closer to the time of starting your programme. In regards with anything missing what programme have you applied for?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by Amukadam95
HI! I am a current student at the University. Do not worry as long as you have selected us as your firm through UCAS. That means you have accepted us.

You will here something closer to the time of starting your programme. In regards with anything missing what programme have you applied for?

Hi! Oh good, so it'll probably be around August, I'm guessing. They'll call us in to enroll and get ID badges and whatnot at that point, right? :redface:

I'll be studying 3D and Animation. :3
Heya! Yes that is correct in the last couple of weeks in August after results day, you will receive an email to do part one of registration, which will be done through the student portal it is a quick process to validate your details. Then you can come in for a drop-in session to verify your ID and receive your student ID card.

Ahmed *Student Ambassador* :biggrin:
Original post by Raven_Dancer
Hi! Oh good, so it'll probably be around August, I'm guessing. They'll call us in to enroll and get ID badges and whatnot at that point, right? :redface:

I'll be studying 3D and Animation. :3
Reply 4
Original post by Amukadam95
Heya! Yes that is correct in the last couple of weeks in August after results day, you will receive an email to do part one of registration, which will be done through the student portal it is a quick process to validate your details. Then you can come in for a drop-in session to verify your ID and receive your student ID card.

Ahmed *Student Ambassador* :biggrin:

Ahh, thank you very much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending