The Student Room Group

How to answer Unit 1 electricity 6 markers (usually involving a circuit)?

These are the questions I'll drop almost all of the marks on, and the follow up questions marks. I can't seem to find revision videos online at all for this type of question.

Examples: June 14 - Q.5) --- Jan 13 - Q.5)
Original post by SeanHarvey
These are the questions I'll drop almost all of the marks on, and the follow up questions marks. I can't seem to find revision videos online at all for this type of question.

Examples: June 14 - Q.5) --- Jan 13 - Q.5)

Post the full questions and I'll see what I can do
Reply 2
what exam board are you?
Reply 3
Original post by Inker
what exam board are you?

AQA
Reply 4
Reference how you record temp, vlotage current ect, how you vary factors (i.e water bath/ice for thermistor).
How many repaets/ recordings you take, what you plot on a grpah and what it shows/what gradient and y intercept are and possibly safety procedures if it asks for them :smile:
I struggle on the 6 markers involving Electricity/circuits too
Original post by Will2610
Reference how you record temp, vlotage current ect, how you vary factors (i.e water bath/ice for thermistor).
How many repaets/ recordings you take, what you plot on a grpah and what it shows/what gradient and y intercept are and possibly safety procedures if it asks for them :smile:

Nice, is this the sort of thing you would write for every 6 marker on circuits?
Reply 7
Original post by Matt Johnson

One more day and that's it the exam is here arghh #nervous good luck to everyone doing it :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Matt Johnson

Yeah this is typical of a change in voltage against change in temp for a thermistor question. If its circuits it will always invlove recording values and plotting them. Think back to the isa's.

Quick Reply

Latest