The Student Room Group

Psya2 aqa resit tomorrow

Hopefully this threat becomes successful and even if that means I gather a few responses. Anyway, as you are aware tomorrow is the PSYA2 AQA (old spec) resit.

If anybody would like to discuss their feelings, strengths/weaknesses/challenges for tomorrows exam. Or if anybody has any questions regarding the exam itself or their topics being studied.

My topics are social influence, stress and abnormality. Yesterday I really did smash out the whole of the stress unit and I am now happy and confident about it which is completely the opposite to last years - I couldn't remember any names or findings.
Today I am going through my most dreaded unit of abnormality, theres just soooo much to it.

How about yourself?
Reply 1
Original post by aimsnaywux
Hopefully this threat becomes successful and even if that means I gather a few responses. Anyway, as you are aware tomorrow is the PSYA2 AQA (old spec) resit.

If anybody would like to discuss their feelings, strengths/weaknesses/challenges for tomorrows exam. Or if anybody has any questions regarding the exam itself or their topics being studied.

My topics are social influence, stress and abnormality. Yesterday I really did smash out the whole of the stress unit and I am now happy and confident about it which is completely the opposite to last years - I couldn't remember any names or findings.
Today I am going through my most dreaded unit of abnormality, theres just soooo much to it.

How about yourself?

Hey im doing this exam tommorow, im really confused about how the essay structure works for social influence, do we need five evaluation points for unit 1
Reply 2
Original post by Anno3742
Hey im doing this exam tommorow, im really confused about how the essay structure works for social influence, do we need five evaluation points for unit 1

I'm unsure of what you mean, but say the essay is on obedience what I'd do

intro - outline obedience

paragraph 1 - outline Milgrams shock study

paragraph 2 - strengths and weaknesses

paragraph 3 - hofflings nurses

paragraph 4 - strengths and weaknesses

I'd make like two strengths and then two weaknesses in each of the strengths and weakness paragraphs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest