The Student Room Group

Setting in 'Sunlight on the Grass' short stories?

If the question was 'talk about setting in ....... and one other story' which story(s) would you talk about and why? I haven't really been aware of this so far and feel like this may be a question.
Original post by jazz_xox_
If the question was 'talk about setting in ....... and one other story' which story(s) would you talk about and why? I haven't really been aware of this so far and feel like this may be a question.

It usually explores themes, I've never known for setting to be explored as usually the setting changes. Unless the setting opens up a theme, for example culture in Anil.
Reply 2
Original post by ThatDoesntTickle
It usually explores themes, I've never known for setting to be explored as usually the setting changes. Unless the setting opens up a theme, for example culture in Anil.

Yes, but as it is the last year of the specification some people are saying the setting will be questioned. Yes I think Anil would be good, you could talk about the 'child eating' tree?
Original post by jazz_xox_
Yes, but as it is the last year of the specification some people are saying the setting will be questioned. Yes I think Anil would be good, you could talk about the 'child eating' tree?

Could also compare it to the setting in Something Old, Something New
Reply 4
Original post by ThatDoesntTickle
Could also compare it to the setting in Something Old, Something New

I haven't done anything on that story:s-smilie: guessing i would pick the other question if this comes up, then! hahah thank you though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending