How does Baines use the symbolism of the compass and the torch to presentideas about the relationship between the boy and his father inCompass and Torch?
(b)How is symbolism used to present ideas in one other story fromSunlight on the Grass?
How does Wigfall present family life in When the Wasps Drowned?
(b) How is family life presented in one other story from Sunlight on the Grass?
Part (a)In this passage, how does Steinbeck introduce the relationship between George and Lennie?Refer closely to details from the passage in your response.
(b)In the rest of the novel, how does Steinbeck present ideas about relationships on a ranchat the time the novel is set?
Above, is the English literature unit past paper for 2015. I will be doing mine tomorrow and I would like to ask some questions on how to properly answer the questions
1) Which questions do I comment on the affect on the reader or do I do that for all of them
2) Do I have to mention the language technique used in all points I make: Eg Steinbeck uses verbs to ....
3) Which ones do I have to add a conclusion and introduction for
4) On which questions would I need to comment on structure, Eg for the first question shown. How would I comment on the structure for first two sets of questions like the family life one?
5) Do I include language devices for section B of the of mice and men section
6) What are somethings I should avoid doing
7) Can I mention context at all in section A of the of mice and men section
Also if anyone can provide me with an example of paragraph that answers any of these questions I listed above, it would be very useful to me.
English literature unit 1 AQA GCSE questions
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|