The Student Room Group

TSR crush 😍

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
I decided to take the case off that morning to wipe my phone and as I was walking downstairs, and I tripped and fell.Got a nasty bump on my head too :cry: I spent all day TSRing because I had no one to talk to.

Spoiler

Ouch :console: glad ur ok (it seems) even if the phone didn't do so well...
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
No he said you're part of 10 000 different GC :lol:

Should I be worried? :erm: :hide:
Original post by Rhythmical
Sorry, I had her first. :wink:

Damn it :tongue: forever alone :cry: did she really say you were her #1? 😱
Original post by Amellia123
Damn it :tongue: forever alone :cry: did she really say you were her #1? 😱

It's okay you can have @Anonymous :wink: and yeah she said I was THE BEST! :biggrin:
Reply 104
They're all legit :cry2: they're so cute and stuff , if one of them ask me to marry them I would ! :ahee:

Spoiler

Frenchie,

I have known you for only a few months. But in these few months, it's like I've found the one for me. You make me smile, laugh and everytime we speak, i feel like my entire world is complete. These few months have been the best months of TSR! Without you, I'm nothing and with you, I'm everything because the way you make me feel is out of this world. I thought I had no purpose in life and I was just walking aimlessly through life just for the sake of living but now I know. I was put on earth to make you laugh and smile because when you do, the whole world lights up and the sun shines bright even through the rain and storm. I know it's quick and all of a sudden and I know you'll probably say no, but I've got to say it now or forever hold my peace.

Spoiler

It's okay you can have @Anonymous :wink: and yeah she said I was THE BEST! :biggrin:

Oh i see, thats how it is eh? :wink: its okay, ill have to find someone else :tongue:

Owww :cry: i hope you two are very happy together

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
Should I be worried? :erm: :hide:

Idk :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Frenchie,

I have known you for only a few months. But in these few months, it's like I've found the one for me. You make me smile, laugh and everytime we speak, i feel like my entire world is complete. These few months have been the best months of TSR! Without you, I'm nothing and with you, I'm everything because the way you make me feel is out of this world. I thought I had no purpose in life and I was just walking aimlessly through life just for the sake of living but now I know. I was put on earth to make you laugh and smile because when you do, the whole world lights up and the sun shines bright even through the rain and storm. I know it's quick and all of a sudden and I know you'll probably say no, but I've got to say it now or forever hold my peace.

Spoiler

zuluuuuu :cry2: :cry2: that's the cutest thing ever :cry2:

Spoiler

Ok i shall tag 4 people. Dont call me weird for tagging 4 people!!

@Leviathan1741
@Blondie987
@Amellia123
@AthiaKarim

I wanted to tag you all in it!!! :hugs:
Reply 108
Idk :innocent:

Spoiler

zuluuuuu :cry2: :cry2: that's the cutest thing ever :cry2:

Loool I can be cute when I want :tongue:

Spoiler

Oh i see, thats how it is eh? :wink: its okay, ill have to find someone else :tongue:

Owww :cry: i hope you two are very happy together

Spoiler

Who would want you? :tongue: And yeah we're engaged actually, I love her to the moon and back. :wink:

**** Simon, I'm banging him too! :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Frenchie,

Spoiler

DBI. :puke:
Original post by ZuluK
Loool I can be cute when I want :tongue:

Spoiler

:colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by KoreanSpammer

Don't be jelly hun :u:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ok i shall tag 4 people. Dont call me weird for tagging 4 people!!

@Leviathan1741
@Blondie987
@Amellia123
@AthiaKarim

I wanted to tag you all in it!!! :hugs:

Haha aww thats not weird! Naww thank you!! :hugs: Teehee making me blush now :blushing: :jumphug: :teehee::giggle:

Naughty :spank:

@FrenchUnicorn
Original post by khana123
Get a room. Seriously.

I tend to be of the opinion that all this online nonsense doesn't work. I don't have any statistics to hand. Nor do I have professional experience as a casanova. But I'm old fashioned. Just meet someone face to face and tell them...be seeing ya.

I think the idea is to make TSR a more fun place to be and shamelessly flirt with someone and just have someone that you're trying to get the attention of - I don't think that these things are ever serious :redface:
Reply 116

I'm sorry, do I know you to comment like that? You're the one begging quoting me :colonhash: smh!

:colondollar:

Spoiler

:sexface:

:heart:

:lovehug:

:hugs:

Don't be jelly hun :u:

:tongue: They're jealous of our love :wink:
Haha aww thats not weird! Naww thank you!! :hugs: Teehee making me blush now :blushing: :jumphug: :teehee::giggle:

Aw well thankyou!!
Its ok!! :hugs:
Aww thats cute!!! :jumphug: :teehee: :hugs:
Who would want you? :tongue: And yeah we're engaged actually, I love her to the moon and back. :wink:

**** Simon, I'm banging him too! :tongue:

What as in real life? Haha shame they arent on TSR, ill have to settle for @z33 'cos epic MJ banter :lol: and @FrenchUnicorn because she is just so lovely :lovehug:
Aww thats cute, remember to name your first kid after me eh? :tongue: :wink:

Erm excuse me but you can f right off.... That i cannot live with, claws out and move on! :angry:

PS you'd probably fancy JT more tbh :rofl: :tongue: :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw well thankyou!!
Its ok!! :hugs:
Aww thats cute!!! :jumphug: :teehee: :hugs:

Haha no problems!! :jumphug:
Haha woopsie :blushing: :teehee: hey you had better not be laughing :naughty: :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest