The Student Room Group

Aqa eng lit OMAM and AIC predictions

Hi, which characters do you guys think are going to come up in the english tomorrow? Personally i think for AIC itll be either sheila or gerald, but im not too sure whatll come up for OMAM. What are your thoughts?
I thought the same for AIC.
As for Of Mice and Men, I think it will be on Curley and masculinity on the ranch.
Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by litlanglad
Hi, which characters do you guys think are going to come up in the english tomorrow? Personally i think for AIC itll be either sheila or gerald, but im not too sure whatll come up for OMAM. What are your thoughts?

OMAM - Curley, Candy and his dog, or the American Dream.
Reply 3
If it makes a difference it was about brutality on the ranch last year
carlson's character hasn't come up
Reply 5
Original post by safaa.patel
carlson's character hasn't come up

Very little to say on Carlson other than how he represents the lack of understanding of relationships at the time. It will more likely be a question on Candy and his dog, which has a lot of scope to talk about Carlson.
Reply 6
Original post by LeoZango
I thought the same for AIC.
As for Of Mice and Men, I think it will be on Curley and masculinity on the ranch.
Good luck! :biggrin:

I was thinking itd be about curley as well. I hope its not masculinity on the ranch as i know nothing about it!
Reply 7
Thanks for the replies - its really cleared things up for me. I hope its about candy and his dog as theres so much to say about him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending