The Student Room Group

OCR G542 Retakers?? Anyone?

Hi, I'm retaking G542 of OCR Psychology on the old spec.

Does anyone have any predictions or ideas on what could come up as the 12 marker? I'm really worried about it!

Cheers :]
I'm sorry no one replied... I hope you got your answer elsewhere though.. How did it go? I re-took too x
Reply 2
How did any of you answer the question "What two ways did Griffiths use self-report?"
Reply 3
That 12 marker was hell!! I don't think I got any marks on it :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by alexbacon98
That 12 marker was hell!! I don't think I got any marks on it :frown:

I know! I was really hoping for a simple strengths and weaknesses of the approach question. But I doubt you got 0 marks, how did you answer it?
Reply 5
Original post by lydia.290
I know! I was really hoping for a simple strengths and weaknesses of the approach question. But I doubt you got 0 marks, how did you answer it?

I answered it just on observations, not relating to data at all in most cases :/

EDIT: in answer to your previous question, I used the thinking aloud condition, and interviews after the experiment.
Reply 6
I answered it just on observations, not relating to data at all in most cases :/

EDIT: in answer to your previous question, I used the thinking aloud condition, and interviews after the experiment.

Yeah, i just gave two strengths and two weaknesses of observations and related them to the studies of the approach that I picked. i didn't mention the collection of data :frown:
Reply 7
I'm pretty sure I made up everything i said in the 12 marker, and I wasn't keen on the section B options, thanks for that OCR
What was the 12 marker? I didn't sit this exam but I'm curious as to how bad it was compared to last year.
Reply 9
Original post by Craig1998
What was the 12 marker? I didn't sit this exam but I'm curious as to how bad it was compared to last year.

Evaluating observation method with reference to social apparoach/individual differences
Original post by Caelmi
Evaluating observation method with reference to social apparoach/individual differences

Wow that is pretty bad. I'd probably use social approach (seeing as how Piliavin & Milgram are both observational and used in the g544 work for section b). It would still be quite difficult to link it back to the approach with every strength and weakness.

I did thinking aloud too, and questionnaires about their 'skills' in gambling? Who knoooows

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending