The Student Room Group

British Political History (from representation to reform) Edexcel Retake 25/05/16

Creating this thread to hopefully share notes,ideas, predictions etc. because I couldn't find anything specifically for this unit.

All input is appreciated.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by JWhizz
Creating this thread to hopefully share notes,ideas, predictions etc. because I couldn't find anything specifically for this unit.

All input is appreciated.

How did you find the exam?
Reply 3
Original post by Ikky786
How did you find the exam?

Was an absolute joke. Was so sure that Chartism was guna come up as the 40 marker and basically put all my eggs in one basket. Ended up answering the 1832 Reform Act one.

Wbu?
Reply 4
Thought the exam was a joke, the 2 40 markers were dreadful. Ended up answering the 1832 one. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low. But wasn't a great exam
Reply 5
Original post by Ikky786
Thought the exam was a joke, the 2 40 markers were dreadful. Ended up answering the 1832 one. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low. But wasn't a great exam

Did you find the sources for section A quite hard to analyse? Like the second one was saying that it wasn't economic but it wasn't political as well...:unimpressed:
Reply 6
Original post by JWhizz
Did you find the sources for section A quite hard to analyse? Like the second one was saying that it wasn't economic but it wasn't political as well...:unimpressed:

Yep found it quite challening to be honest and yes that was the disraeli source. Did not like that one bit was a stinker of a paper. What do you reckon the grade boundaries will be ?
Reply 7
Original post by Ikky786
Yep found it quite challening to be honest and yes that was the disraeli source. Did not like that one bit was a stinker of a paper. What do you reckon the grade boundaries will be ?

I doubt they will be low. Edexcel are c**** and I reckon they'll think that we've had so many exam past papers so look at there's no reason that we shouldn't do well, even if they did give us a crap paper.
Reply 8
Original post by JWhizz
I doubt they will be low. Edexcel are c**** and I reckon they'll think that we've had so many exam past papers so look at there's no reason that we shouldn't do well, even if they did give us a crap paper.

Just hope for once they actually do lower the grade boundaries. Cause the paper was not like previous past papers. I reckon they deliberately wanted to f*** us over, seeing as it was the last sitting. What you studying for A2? Im studying Kaiser to Fuhrer
Reply 9
Original post by Ikky786
Just hope for once they actually do lower the grade boundaries. Cause the paper was not like previous past papers. I reckon they deliberately wanted to f*** us over, seeing as it was the last sitting. What you studying for A2? Im studying Kaiser to Fuhrer

Yeah same, struggling with that as well, how you finding it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending