Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need help with hair :s

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Does anyone know what this hairstyle is called and what i would need to say the barber to get it?
    Name:  Capture6.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  91.0 KB

    Very 1970s I'd say

    I don't know what its called but maybe you could take the picture and ask the barber?

    It's just a high undercut, you can ask for a disconnection which means they will part your hair for you by cutting it so or you can get a comb and make a part yourself, any barber will know what to do if you mention the word 'undercut'. It's just styled by combing over the hair on top over to one side
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.