The Student Room Group

A Level Applied ICT - If I get ABB at AS but CCU is it possible for me to get a B?

I'm retaking my AS Unit 3 exam and I'm expecting to get an A but I'm not so sure about my Unit 7 exam which is an a couple of days. If I were to get CCU at A2 (C in Unit 11, C in Unit 8 and U in Unit 7) but ABB at AS could I still get a B?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Well, I took the exam and now I'm not so sure that I would get an A but a B instead. Is a B still possible overall?

Quick Reply

Latest