Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Top 5 favourite games on console/PC

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    All on PC since I don't own any consoles -

Unreal Tournament 2004
    Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
    Worms Armageddon
    Witcher 3
    I played Skyrim once, didn't really get it as those kind of games aren't really what I go for, but I have been really tempted to sit and properly play it, instead of just saying in an Inn and stealing stuff to the point that mobility is an issue!
    I played Unreal Tournament on my PS3 aaaaages ago, was pretty good from what I remember.
    A few of my friends got Witcher 3 the day it came out and spent the week "off ill" from college...that sums that up haha.

Europa Universalis IV- Amazing grand strategy game that allows you to control any nation from 1444-1821.

Rome 2 Total War- Turn based strategy game that allows you to control your armies and play out battles, as with any other Total War game.

Skyrim- My favourite console game, allows you to build up your own character and do pretty much anything.

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne- Pretty much my childhood, only played maps made by other people though.

Age of Mythology- Another part of my childhood lol, fun game that sort of got me interested in ancient history.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
I want...
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.