Reply 20
idk what the hell I just read
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
Lol, acting like you've never read it.
dw i'll keep it a secret.
;p

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Okay before anyone will judge me quickly stop and hear me out. I know it's incredible wrong and it makes my stomach crawl but I haven't been brought up with my sister (half), we share the same mum but I went to live with my dad near his job. Since we were younger we would see each other monthly but then it got to once every 3 months. Please understand I've not had a stable family life, I have no other siblings and no friends and I'm incredibly antisocial. My sister is exactly 16 months younger than me (I'm 17 as year) and I hadn't seen her for quite a few months like I really didn't care too much about her until we had a family wedding and I got this empty stomach feeling that I can't describe but I was so attracted to her, she was all idk like womanly? Does that sound stupid and I couldn't believe I was related to her and I'm so ugly - fast forward abit I asked my dad if I could stay at my mums over Easter 2016 and I literally loved it when it was just me and her, we would watch films together, I would help her with her homework and I even met her boyfriend who i am really idk envious of. I feel bad because I know this is wrong like I have really bad urges to just make love to her but I do no I really do this is repulsive. I did asked her to kiss me and she did on the cheek but I felt I wanted more. It hurts me all the time thinking about how much I love her and I know my mum would have a heart attack if she knew, I don't know what to do I can't eat nor sleep I just want to kiss her, have sex and I have come so close to losing control of myself that I don't see my mum anymore. I literally don't know

Sorry this just sounds like the play - tis pity she's a whore 😂
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Spoiler

Is this the part where i say ''i see''?
Should i just follow what we agreed on?
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
Is this the part where i say ''i see''?
Should i just follow what we agreed on?

You are supposed to say "Yes, I know! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: There is some crazy ish on that site, you're right Mrs Holmes!"

The end :colonhash:

Is it that hard?

You obviously know since you linked the site XDD
Original post by cxxk
idk what the hell I just read

Sorry, can't help but notice... is your username supposed to say "cock" in a censored fashion or is my mind just in the gutter :lol:
Reply 26
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sorry, can't help but notice... is your username supposed to say "cock" in a censored fashion or is my mind just in the gutter :lol:

Hahah lol i did it purposely, but my last names Cook:tongue:
Original post by cxxk
Hahah lol i did it purposely, but my last names Cook:tongue:

m8 u r well cheeky :biggrin: Oh, my mate's surname is Cook :h:
Reply 28
m8 u r well cheeky :biggrin: Oh, my mate's surname is Cook :h:

Hahah damn ikr. Oooo he's probs my brother, jks but srsly, s/o to him:tongue:
Original post by cxxk
Hahah damn ikr. Oooo he's probs my brother, jks but srsly, s/o to him:tongue:

Well I don't wanna be the one to tell him he may have another sister, he's already got 3 sisters and he still whinges about how hard it was living with them even though he's moved out :lol: Poor soul. We call him Cookie, he ****ing hates it :biggrin:
Reply 30
Well I don't wanna be the one to tell him he may have another sister, he's already got 3 sisters and he still whinges about how hard it was living with them even though he's moved out :lol: Poor soul. We call him Cookie, he ****ing hates it :biggrin:

rip, must be difficult enough just having 1 sister, 3 must be a handful hah.
Damn people call me cookie all the time, tbf i don't think i hate it as much as he seems to though.
Original post by cxxk
rip, must be difficult enough just having 1 sister, 3 must be a handful hah.
Damn people call me cookie all the time, tbf i don't think i hate it as much as he seems to though.

I have one sister and it's generally not too bad, just the bathroom is like a scene from an earthquake if I go in there after she's just finished and I either have to clear up, or be kicking bottles of something every time I move my feet. Seriously, who needs that many products during one shower :rofl:
Yeah it's a bit "cute" I suppose, guys don't like being called cute names. Especially not by other guys :lol:
Umm. One word. No. Just NO.
Reply 33
I have one sister and it's generally not too bad, just the bathroom is like a scene from an earthquake if I go in there after she's just finished and I either have to clear up, or be kicking bottles of something every time I move my feet. Seriously, who needs that many products during one shower :rofl:
Yeah it's a bit "cute" I suppose, guys don't like being called cute names. Especially not by other guys :lol:

Hahah me in a nutshell too. 80% of the shampoos and shower gels are mine, I also have a stash of about 4 face washes hidden away. I'm sure girls don't need 98.65% of the things they have but in our eyes they're essential. Hahaha.
Mmm ikr, guys hate it when you even say their socks are cute.
Original post by cxxk
Hahah me in a nutshell too. 80% of the shampoos and shower gels are mine, I also have a stash of about 4 face washes hidden away. I'm sure girls don't need 98.65% of the things they have but in our eyes they're essential. Hahaha.
Mmm ikr, guys hate it when you even say their socks are cute.

Jeez :lol: I just have facewash, shower gel and shampoo, all shoved into the corner and hidden behind about 50 other bottles so I have to play a game of "reach over and pull my bottle out without knocking over everything else". Oh, there's other shampoo in the bathroom, but woe betide I use it because that's the shampoo specifically designed for my mum or sister's hair and it's very expensive. Too expensive and complex for my simple man-hair :colonhash:
Ahh well that's their own fault, they should buy plain socks. Or designer label if they must be creative.
Reply 35
Jeez :lol: I just have facewash, shower gel and shampoo, all shoved into the corner and hidden behind about 50 other bottles so I have to play a game of "reach over and pull my bottle out without knocking over everything else". Oh, there's other shampoo in the bathroom, but woe betide I use it because that's the shampoo specifically designed for my mum or sister's hair and it's very expensive. Too expensive and complex for my simple man-hair :colonhash:
Ahh well that's their own fault, they should buy plain socks. Or designer label if they must be creative.

It's literally like playing dominoes, I'm pretty sure bottles feel your arms presence and just decided to fall, knocking everything into the shower. It would make so much sense for girls to cut the amount of products we hoard in the bathroom. Damn it, are you not prestige enough for that:wink:.
Very true that, good shout.
There just thoughts, no such thing as a thought crime. BUT DO NOT DO IT.
Original post by cxxk
It's literally like playing dominoes, I'm pretty sure bottles feel your arms presence and just decided to fall, knocking everything into the shower. It would make so much sense for girls to cut the amount of products we hoard in the bathroom. Damn it, are you not prestige enough for that:wink:.
Very true that, good shout.

Always seems to be when I've been for a late gym sesh and I come home, get in the shower when people are sleeping, trying to make as little noise as possible and everything wants to fall down :colonhash: Aye that's the problem now, I'm starting to slightly swoosh the air as I move :rofl: Oh yeah, girls I know have said they need different products for different days because some days their hair and/or skin is too greasy, too dry, too brittle and so on. I'm just happy to be clean when I come out :lol:
Ooh this is a good thread...
I like how everybody is like DO NOT DO IT

chillax

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending