The Student Room Group

Edexcel English Lit - 23rd May 2016

How did you guys find the exam? I did Animal Farm and OMAM and the questions were amazing :biggrin:
Yes, I was so glad the questions were nice! I think I did all right, but maybe could have structured one of my questions a little better. I did Romeo and Juliet and OMAM. I answered the question on Slim, what about you?
Reply 2
Original post by Everdeen16
Yes, I was so glad the questions were nice! I think I did all right, but maybe could have structured one of my questions a little better. I did Romeo and Juliet and OMAM. I answered the question on Slim, what about you?

Yeah I did Slim as well, for my OMAM revision I only revised Slim so I was so happy he came up :biggrin:
So happy that Slim came up.. what a blessing lol
I answered Slim too! The poverty one looked horrible :frown:

Anyone else do An Inspector Calls? I did the character question
Original post by 1999/08
Yeah I did Slim as well, for my OMAM revision I only revised Slim so I was so happy he came up :biggrin:

That's lucky :biggrin: What did you write about him?
I did animal farm and of mice and men too and I loved the questions!
Napoleon, terror and power, could you honestly ask for a better combination?
And I literally prepared essay starters for Slim because I was so sure he'd come up
Feeling very confident that I'm still on track for my A now!! :biggrin:
How much did this exam count for ___% ???
Reply 8
Original post by bossboy9360
How much did this exam count for ___% ???

I think its 50% for this, 25% for controlled assessments and 25% for poetry
Reply 9
Original post by Everdeen16
That's lucky :biggrin: What did you write about him?

The three main points I used about him was he has power in a patriarchal society, is affected by loneliness as he is an itinerant worker and therefore forms an alliance with George at the end, and juxtaposes the other ranch workers' feelings about prejudice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending