The Student Room Group

Date for the night tube has been confirmed!

So after a very long set of meetings, the night Tube has been confirmed to start in London on the 19th August! :woo: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/night-tube-start-date-confirmed-allnight-trains-to-start-running-from-august-a3254281.html

How does everyone feel about this? I for one am very happy! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Excellent
Fantastic by Sadiq Khan, achieving in two weeks what Boris couldnt in 8 years.
Great mayor.
Long overdue, so I'm pleased for this. Fingers crossed it actually happens as opposed to more delays.
Original post by Bornblue
Fantastic by Sadiq Khan, achieving in two weeks what Boris couldnt in 8 years.
Great mayor.

Or was it 8 years if effort and then sadiq was lucky that the final decision was made at the beginning of his position. He did nothing for this cause, fact!
Original post by Sebastian Bartlett
Or was it 8 years if effort and then sadiq was lucky that the final decision was made at the beginning of his position. He did nothing for this cause, fact!

Of course.
Sadiq has worked with unions, rather than against them to get a better deal for workers and the public. Boris was too busy focusing on his leadership ambitions to actually care about the people of London.
Will this be operating across all lines, or just central ones?
Really glad about this. It means I can party hard and not worry about taking 3 30 minute buses to get home after a night out :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending