The Student Room Group
Reply 1
There is a thread around here somewhere, but if you're only after an estimate, 55 is about 81 UMS.
Reply 2
Thanks for the estimate =]

Mods could close this or delete.
Reply 3
I got 54/60 i think which went to 77/90 so i suspect 55 would be around 79.
Reply 4
ryan_forest
I got 54/60 i think which went to 77/90 so i suspect 55 would be around 79.

Yeah that would be right by my estimation, I got 57/60 and that amounted to 83/90.
Reply 5
ooo yay i got 57/60 too and thought it was only about 76!
Reply 6
Dam.. I thought it was 82 - a few UMS marks still counts!
Reply 7
screwing for unit 5 on wed, haven't started learning it let alone revising it yet!
Reply 8
harky
screwing for unit 5 on wed, haven't started learning it let alone revising it yet!

I wouldnt worry, nor have I. Two days is enough time to learn it.
liberation1
Thanks for the estimate =]

Mods could close this or delete.

Why would they close this?!
Reply 10
Why would they close this?!

I'm not sure how this forum operates, but usually once an answer is given or OP's prob is solved the thread is closed/locked.

I'm more than happy for it to be alive so others can see it too, nvm my previous post lol
Reply 11
yeah every single UMS mark counts, last year i got 238 UMS which was 2 marks of an A and was probably about 0.5 in raw marks!
I would never forgive myself if that happens this year! imagine getting 479! Thats 1 mark of an A (480) and then everywhere you have to write that you got a B!
liberation1
I'm not sure how this forum operates, but usually once an answer is given or OP's prob is solved the thread is closed/locked.

I'm more than happy for it to be alive so others can see it too, nvm my previous post lol

Oh right! I thought it was some OCR top secret UMS mark stylee thingy! HAHAH!

Latest

Trending

Trending