The Student Room Group

Telling other people?

So I've liked this guy for long time now and we've talked a lot but he's only just said he liked me. He's quite nerdy ad shy but also very good looking and I know it'll get talked about that he hasn't aimed higher than me so to speak. I want to tell other people about it, but a) I don't want to panic him or anything by trying to make it official b) Both of us are a little too awkward to talk about it and b) I'm worried he doesn't feel that serious about it. What do I do?
Reply 1
Why are you so interested in telling other people?
I wouldn't worry about the possibility of gossip! If he's smart, I'm sure he likes you for more than your physical appearance so you must be special to him. If you progress with the relationship but don't feel comfortable telling other people, I would advise you to not shout it from the roof tops but not hide it; if somebody asks you if you and ___ are dating, tell them with confidence! If they see that you're confident and content with your relationship, they may just shrug it off and think nothing of it. I'm sure it will all be okay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending