The Student Room Group

Can't make sense of my offer?!!

currently study in Belfast with Queens...ACCESS DIPLOMA IN FOUNDATION STUDIES: BIOLOGICAL/BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE! I have applied to several Unis for Nursing and been made offers by all of them, asking for an average of 65% etc in my access course. However Iv been made an offer of Passing my course with 60 credits with 45 level 3 credits at merit grade or above! I dont understand this? Does anyone know what this would be in a percentage?
Reply 1
Original post by LukeGregg
currently study in Belfast with Queens...ACCESS DIPLOMA IN FOUNDATION STUDIES: BIOLOGICAL/BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE! I have applied to several Unis for Nursing and been made offers by all of them, asking for an average of 65% etc in my access course. However Iv been made an offer of Passing my course with 60 credits with 45 level 3 credits at merit grade or above! I dont understand this? Does anyone know what this would be in a percentage?

You'll need to contact the uni who gave you this offer. It sounds like they didn't understand your qualification, as they have given you an offer in a different format. You can't just directly translate the offer into a percentage, as the offer given is for a different style of qualification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending