The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

carsi
:mad: what a joke, do they actually have no brains?!?!

No they were just trying to look hard, you know the worst part of it, the Mother was with them and she joined in with the abuse.
Rock Fan
No they were just trying to look hard, you know the worst part of it, the Mother was with them and she joined in with the abuse.

"I know he's only just stopped using Pampers, but he'll knock you out yah!"
Reply 22
Well if there parents have allowed there 15 year old children out at 11pm - 12am, it just portrays what kind of parents they are, probably asbo infested chavs who are probably causing more havoc than their children.

People say it's not the parents fault, but ofcourse it is. The parents need to set boundaries, part right from wrong at an early age. I was a extremely spoilt child, and I guess I still am. However I know my boundaries, and what to do and what not do, I'd get bulloked beyond my wildest dreams for being out at 11pm at 15.

But this stuff is inevitable.
carsi - exams wont make a diff to them - i bet they didnt even care about them!
Reply 24
Your not the only one pissed off by them, ignore them.
Reply 25
Eugh that sucks, 12/13 yr old kids try hitting on me :eek: :mad: "nice arse lady", "my friend wants to know if u got a man (:rofl:) etc...
Reply 26
I hate children like that and their parents are, in my experience, just as bad. I'd like to wipe them out in the next few years.
Reply 27
It's even more intimidating when you're the same age because they're most likely wanting a fight. What can you do if there's 5 of them with potentially knifes and you don't really have any good tactics for self deference
Reply 28
carsi
I know this has probably been talked about before but what happened last night and a few weeks ago to me really p***ed me off to say the least!

A few fridays me, my mum and my dad were leaving our local Indian restaurant and there were about 5 or 6 boys sitting on a bench outside (it was about 9pm). They must have only been about 12 or 13 but they started shouting stuff at us! Ugly b**** etc etc and then they threw something in our direction! Granted it was only a empty pizza box but still I thought how the hell did they have the nerve to do it!!:mad:

Then last night I was walking home from the pub at about 10:30 and I had to walk past the same place again, (its on the main highroad of our town) as its the only way home. There was probably about 3 groups of kids there all year 10 and 11 and I walked past them caught the eye of one of them I know, then got a load of crap from the rest. The same, ugly minger, nice lot of swearing from them etc etc. Then 4 of them walked after me, which, to be honest did scare me a bit, but then I thought "who the hell are you to make me feel scared 5 minutes from my own house!" So I turned round and said to one of them something like "When you get home you'll need to tell your mum that you've thought about adding a mirror to your list for father xmas".

Probably not the best idea or come back really! But I can't believe that people can think they can do that to someone else! Where the hell are the police?!

Ahah really gets on my bloody nerves!!:mad:

carsi
x x

Just ignore them, or swear at them back? Sheesh...:rolleyes:
Reply 29
toth8
Just ignore them, or swear at them back? Sheesh...:rolleyes:

Most idiotic and stupid thing you can do in this situation (10 of them and 1 of you) or if your denfencless and weak. As for these people it's all about 'pride' infront of their friends. and If you swear at one of them with there mates all around, without a doubt there will be a kick off. As these prats constantly have something to prove infront of there mates. Pathetic, but true.
MR 51NGH
As these prats constantly have something to prove infront of there mates. Pathetic, but true.

i agree, with their mates they think they are gods gift, but the minute you walk past them on their own they don't say a thing. Incredible
I think swearing back will only get you a good kicking.
Reply 32
Rock Fan
I think swearing back will only get you a good kicking.

I disagree - keep it measured, but it's better than looking meek or running off.

But yes, young yobs are revolting creatures. They should be punished harshly by the law.
Reply 33
Lib North
I disagree - keep it measured, but it's better than looking meek or running off.

But yes, young yobs are revolting creatures. They should be punished harshly by the law.

I'm not a wimp, I'm fairly built, and can box. But if behind me are a group of 10 - 15 lads who are following me and have knifes, I don't really care for looking the 'big man' because when theres 15 of them and one of you. your not going to come out a big man, more like you'll come out with your head smashed in.

I'd like to see you confronted with 10 - 15 youths, shouting abuse and throwing objects at you, following you, and possibly have knifes, and see what Jackie Chan moves you pull off, or run off like a 'meek' as you put it.
Reply 34
MR 51NGH
I'm not a wimp, I'm fairly built, and can box. But if behind me are a group of 10 - 15 lads who are following me and have knifes, I don't really care for looking the 'big man' because when theres 15 of them and one of you. your not going to come out a big man, more like you'll come out with your head smashed in.

I'd like to see you confronted with 10 - 15 youths, shouting abuse and throwing objects at you, following you, and possibly have knifes, and see what Jackie Chan moves you pull off, or run off like a 'meek' as you put it.

We're talking about children here. Not some sort of hardened gangsters.
Reply 35
MR 51NGH
run off like a 'meek' as you put it.

I would never confuse the word 'meek' with a noun.
Reply 36
Lib North

In some areas, the two are synonymous, frankly.
Reply 37
Maybe if we were Jackie Chan it'd be easier lol, i heard i think ti was Bruce Lee was once confronted by a gang and fought them all, rumour it might be though, but let's afce it, there are very few of us skilled enough in combat to do the same
Reply 38
Lib North

are you that naive? Children carry knifes. Do you not watch the news, read papers, most of the stabbings are actually carried out by under 18's.
Reply 39
MR 51NGH
Most idiotic and stupid thing you can do in this situation (10 of them and 1 of you) or if your denfencless and weak. As for these people it's all about 'pride' infront of their friends. and If you swear at one of them with there mates all around, without a doubt there will be a kick off. As these prats constantly have something to prove infront of there mates. Pathetic, but true.

I've done it before and nothing has happened.

Latest

Trending

Trending