The Student Room Group

Safest way to masturbate

Hi, among my friends, I seem to be late at this. Most of my friends have or atleast they say they lost their virginity quite sometime ago. Am afraid to have sex with my bf yet though would like to try masturbation. Whats the safest way to masturbate?
Reply 1
Masturbation is generally safe. Doing it while walking along the central reservation of a motorway, or hang gliding, is pretty hazardous, so best to avoid those...
What do you mean by 'safest'?

If your fingers aren't dirty and don't have sharp fingernails, you're not going to have any problems from using them, for example.
The truly safest way to do it is to shut your dick in a mousetrap, which removes the desire to masturbate altogether, therefore saving you hours of your life for other less sinful activities.
Original post by Shaquille O'Feel
The truly safest way to do it is to shut your dick in a mousetrap, which removes the desire to masturbate altogether, therefore saving you hours of your life for other less sinful activities.

You can always tell when people only read the thread title. :tongue:
guilty
Reply 6

OMG, so masturbation is a sin right? Get a grip!

Regarding the OP, unprinted was spot on with his response. Good luck😎
Reply 7

Who said they had a dick? Its better if you don't asume the sex of people.
Not to sure what you mean by 'safest' but literally just get some time alone to relax and explore yourself and find out what you like and what feels good. Assuming your a girl and your just starting you don't have to insert anything or use toys just explore with your hands. Also there is no age where you need to have done stuff by so even if you are later than your friends that's totally fine. Just relax and enjoy it
Just don't user a cheesegrater

Quick Reply

Latest