ME ME ME!!! hiiiiiiiiiiii :smile:

HI!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by arty
Who's doing the CCW foundation course and living at Bernard Myers?

I am :smile:
Original post by strikefast
Hey I will be studying painting at Camberwell, I'm in the process of applying for Bernard Myers but I've lived independently so I'm not sure I'll get um! Considerable amount more expensive than a flat as well. Are you guys all totally sold on the idea of halls? Is the extra cash worth it?

hey are you a mature student then? :smile:

yeah my student loan covers the years rent and i will hopefully get a job too, so halls is definitely worth it because it's where you meet everyone, i know people who have lived with relatives etc. in first year and felt rather left out. you might also meet the people you live with for the rest of the course too!
Reply 223
Original post by Hana27

Original post by Hana27
Yay I no I thought I was the only one too bec most ppl I've spoken to are either studying at LCC or CSM...I going to be studying BA Fashion Illustration :-)...so what campus is your course based at?? Fashion Journalism sounds amazing...

Oh that sounds cool :smile: my course is based at Lime Grove...quite a stretch to travel but it shouldn't be too bad! What about you?
Reply 224
hey, anyone staying at ewen henderson going to wimbledon ?
Reply 225
Original post by hushydoll

Original post by hushydoll
Oh that sounds cool :smile: my course is based at Lime Grove...quite a stretch to travel but it shouldn't be too bad! What about you?

Yeah it shouldn't be too bad! and the Lime Grove campus is sooo lovely and not too big either :-)..my course is at 2 different campuses it's at Mare Street and Oxford Circus
Reply 226
Hi does everyone stay in halls or do some people stay at home etc in london?
Reply 227
Original post by Nikki0410
hey, anyone staying at ewen henderson going to wimbledon ?

YES!!! ME!! ahh im so relived, i was getting so worried today when i found out as its so far away to travel, manna ash and julian arkham were my prefered choices but im guessing there realy popular? what course are you doing?
Reply 228
anyone else got ewen henderson for accomodation?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by fabianne
Thanks for the info i got offered a place at opal 4? not sure about it :/ it any one going there ? or no more about the area and stuff?

Heya :smile: Opal 4 was my top choice, confirmed my place there a few days ago. My friend went to check it out and she said that it's really nice, which is good as I'd been reading some not-so-good stuff about it on here. Don't know much about the area though!
Reply 230
Original post by FreddieFireman
Heya :smile: Opal 4 was my top choice, confirmed my place there a few days ago. My friend went to check it out and she said that it's really nice, which is good as I'd been reading some not-so-good stuff about it on here. Don't know much about the area though!

ah brilliant :smile: what course you doing? and which campus would you be mainly located at? ill be at LCF lime grove studying makeup and prosthetics for performance. it looks quite nice but may take trip down there to check it out :smile:
Reply 231
Original post by somelikeithot
Has anybody else been offered rooms at Opal 4?

hey iv been offered a room at opal 4 in sept. are you staying there? what course you taking? x
Reply 232
Original post by ehenson4
YES!!! ME!! ahh im so relived, i was getting so worried today when i found out as its so far away to travel, manna ash and julian arkham were my prefered choices but im guessing there realy popular? what course are you doing?

i was thinking that but the train station is like 2 mins from halls so we can just roll outta bedd and into a train at least :smile: you must have put the same choices as me ..they were my first choices too ! im doing costume design .. what about you ?
Hi Im studying at LCF on the High Holbourne Campus, and I'm staying at Manna Ash. Is anyone else in a similar situation? :smile:
Reply 234
anyone else got ewen henderson for accomodation?

I am.. :smile: What course are you doing? x
Reply 235
Original post by loobyloo92
Hi Im studying at LCF on the High Holbourne Campus, and I'm staying at Manna Ash. Is anyone else in a similar situation? :smile:

Heyy im not at studying at Lime Grove but im at Manna Ash too!
Reply 236
Original post by Nikki0410
i was thinking that but the train station is like 2 mins from halls so we can just roll outta bedd and into a train at least :smile: you must have put the same choices as me ..they were my first choices too ! im doing costume design .. what about you ?

Costume Design!! :smile:

rolling out of bed makes it seem so easy but i havnt got up before 8 in donkeys! :smile: Apparently mannah ash was full weeks ago, annoying they didnt put that on the website but ohwell. Do you have facebook?
Reply 237
Original post by fleurie12
I am.. :smile: What course are you doing? x

Costume design at wimbledon, how about you :smile:
Reply 238
Costume design at wimbledon, how about you :smile:

arr nice! im doing CCW foundation in art and design :smile: Have u looked around Ewen Henderson? I have no idea what its like but im excited!
Anyone staying in Julian Markham house? and does anybody know if it still has room?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending