The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

I'm looking for a replacement tenant for my room in Ewen Henderson Court, PM me if you'd be interested :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 441
Would anyone at Don Gratton House be interested in swapping for a room at Will Wyatt Court?
Please reply asap!
i'm wanting to move out of my tenant for Ewen Henderson Court, it's in New Cross Gate, very near Camberwell and LCC. please PM me if interested! xx
Reply 443
hi there, are you still looking for somewhere? i have a single en-suite room in manna ash in southwark. i need to find a replacement for my room and if you're interested i just need your full name, student ID and campus you're studying at and i can let the accommodation office know. also let me know what date you want to move in :smile:
Reply 444
Anybody wants a room in Julian Markham house?
i need somebody to take it for me because i have to leave the country, if so write me as soon as possible: loresolisbravo(at)hotmail(dot)com
Reply 445
hii, ive got a real nice flat in london fields, east london.. about ten minutes by train from liverpool street.its 150 a week, need a flatmate asap.email me.. [email protected]

Hi all, I'm starting at LCC in January (post grad) and am in need of a place to stay. If anyone has a spare room or halls going, please let me know. I'd rather live with other post-grad students, but other Uni of Arts students would be great too.

Thanks.
Reply 447
Original post by laurenbishopp
Hi, I am wanting to find someone to take my en-suite room at MANNA ASH. Really central near South bank, amazing views and very close to LCC, and only a short bus journey to the other colleges. If you're interested please get in contact as soon as you can! It's 155p/w with internet and bills included.
Thanks

hello,
is this only for the spring term?
Reply 448
http://www.facebook.com/groups/311297648939006/ foundation lcc facebook group! get joining xx
Reply 449
Call me crazy but I'm thinking of putting Cordwainers as my #1
I've only seen the virtual tour, but it just seems like the best social vibe.
I know I know, not having your own bathroom sounds grim...
but I'm an international student and I need to be some where with a good sense of community

What do you guys think?
Original post by prettyinpink71
I'm going to LCF, BA Fashion Management. I don't know what room yet, but I know I'm in Block D

Im in fashion management too. Which residence halls have you applied for?
Reply 451
Hi, I applied for a standard room at costume store about a month ago and still haven't heard anything back from them yet. do they usually take this long? Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Please use the Accommodation Classifieds forum to advertise rooms :smile:
Original post by alexblue
Is anyone not moving into halls for uni? I found a room all in for £600 15 mins from my campus on curtain road in a really nice house I don't see why halls are so appealing.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hi,

I'm not in any Halls of Residence either. Have nowhere to live though at the moment. Do you know of any of spare rooms/house and flat shares at all?

I'm at LCC
Reply 454
Can I remind people NOT to advertise accomodation in this thread, request a room swap, or look for housemates. Please use the Accomodation Classifieds forum for this (link given in Potally Tissed's post above). Thank you.
I'm a 21 year old, Male Photojournalism student going into my third year at LCC. I'm looking to find a spare room in a House Share. Ideally South of the River for no more then £140 pw. If anyone has anything or knows anyone looking to fill a room please get in touch with me. Thanks
When does UAL first year usually move into their halls ? like September when pls ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending