Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UAL Accommodation

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockthebeat315)
    Yeah so have I! I know surprisingly quick, i guess it is first come first serve then. I wanna move now September feels too far away. What/where are you studying? x
    I will study fashion management at lcf and you??? I can't wait to move to London
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lallis1991)
    I will study fashion management at lcf and you??? I can't wait to move to London
    I'm doing international fashion management at lcf- so quite similar then! where are you moving from? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaravel)
    I remember reading 14 days. I doubt it, to say the true. Maybe if we're lucky.
    Thank you! Heard back from Opal 4 today
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted at Manna Ash too! Can't wait to move in! What subjects are people studying? I'm on the Magazine Publishing course!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockthebeat315)
    I'm doing international fashion management at lcf- so quite similar then! where are you moving from? x
    I'm from Germany. Where are you from??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeshaahhh)
    Hey I got an offer from Manna Ash today! It was a speedy response because I only applied on Tuesday. Soooo excited though! What will you be studying?
    wow, I applied on tuesday for Manna Ash. Haven't heard anything back yet. But the longer wait the better as then I won't have to decide as quickly whether to accept their offer!! Everyone likes to get things sorted so early!

Anyway which college you studying at/what course?

Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexi)
    Heya,

Yeah i've been offered a place at Emily bowes
    Off to CSM in september

Have you heard anything yet?
    Yay! Congrats! That's very efficient of them! And what course you doing? I'm going to csm as well to do foundation! But no not yet, hopefully gettin a place in manna ash! X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get offered bernard meyers - doing ccw foundation?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arty)
    wow, I applied on tuesday for Manna Ash. Haven't heard anything back yet. But the longer wait the better as then I won't have to decide as quickly whether to accept their offer!! Everyone likes to get things sorted so early!

Anyway which college you studying at/what course?

Thanks
    Hi, yeah its still early yet, you will probably get the halls you want.
    I'm doing Journalism at LCC, what about you?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yeah its still early yet, you will probably get the halls you want.
    I'm doing Journalism at LCC, what about you?
    Art & Design foundation CCW.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmm which one is better located for csm (king's cross): julian markham/manna ash/don gratton?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got an offer from Manna Ash today! It was a speedy response because I only applied on Tuesday. Soooo excited though! What will you be studying?
    Hey, saw that you got offers from Manna Ash, same! What and where are you guys studying?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanrandhawa)
    Hey, saw that you got offers from Manna Ash, same! What and where are you guys studying?

Hii, I'm going LCC to study magazine publishing, what about you? I got a place at manna ash too! xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for BA Fashion Illustration at LCF so I'm moving to Don Gratton House.....anyone applying to live there????
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreddieFireman)
    Does anyone know how long it should take for them to get back to us once we've applied for our accommodation?
    I got a reply back 4 days after i applied...for Don Gratton House
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Don Grotton is good, 2 mins walk to the infamous Brick Lane... I love it. I used to live there, that was erm... a long time ago.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExTraP)
    Don Grotton is good, 2 mins walk to the infamous Brick Lane... I love it. I used to live there, that was erm... a long time ago.
    Oh really?? Yeah I can't wait to move there! I am still waiting for the email from the actual housing company but I have a room reserved :-D

Where did you study?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yeah, well, there has been lodas of changes at the company in the past couple of years, so it might take a while for things to get through, but hey, it's only April and you are not gonna movein tiell Sept anyway. I also lived in Manna Ash, also a great hall, in fact, I like Manna Ash better coz it's slightly bigger rooms but then it depends on where do you perfer to live, both are great halls.

I went to LCC, in fact I am still there doing my MA now. Did think about going back to halls, but thought nah, I have done my time in halls etc etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cordwainers Court studying Fashion Management.. yaaaay
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grange22)
    Hii, I'm going LCC to study magazine publishing, what about you? I got a place at manna ash too! xx
    Hey, Im going to LCF to do international fashion management! Have u had an email from sanctuary housing yet or just the housing team? so are you doing alevels or working or?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 4, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Study resources
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.