The Student Room Group

AQA Literature Exam *TKMB* and *GCSE Anthology*

There are more than enough threads on A.I.C and O.M.A.N and stuff like that, but I need some people's views on how did the GCSE Anthology *Sunlight on the grass* and TKMB go?
Personally, I feel as if I did not do as well, because I failed to structure my answer extremely well.
I don't do Sunlight on the Grass but I personally found TKAM awful. My Section A was an excuse of a piece of writing. Section B wasn't as horrific but I waffled on so much the examiners may as well bring some syrup to put on it.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by GlassyMarbles
I don't do Sunlight on the Grass but I personally found TKAM awful. My Section A was an excuse of a piece of writing. Section B wasn't as horrific but I waffled on so much the examiners may as well bring some syrup to put on it.

Spoiler

Bruh I'd give you rep if I wasn't on mobile :tongue:
For me I had the crucible, and for one of the questions they gave us, they told us to use two characters in our response to show how female characters were presented. I think that this was a bit unfair from AQA as most schools use the simple principle of 3 paragraphs for analysis and possibly an introduction and/or conclusion, so i therefore had to spend around 8 minutes longer on this section than I would have liked, leaving me shorthanded for my To Kill A Mockingbird section.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending