The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS psychology paper 2 bio + learning

How did everyone do? I was lost on most of it, especially the 12 mark!
Original post by Shan_non
How did everyone do? I was lost on most of it, especially the 12 mark!

It was horrible!
Reply 2
loved the paper! quite disappointed there wasnt much on phobias and twin and adoption studies.. also no classic or contemporary studies - very much content based...how did you do the spearmans rho column D? what did everyone get
Original post by pzr187
loved the paper! quite disappointed there wasnt much on phobias and twin and adoption studies.. also no classic or contemporary studies - very much content based...how did you do the spearmans rho column D? what did everyone get

0;.09 then changed it to 0.9 :'(
well...

key questions? nah
practicals? nah
Raine where tf were you?
Didn't know labelling the brain was part of the spec

but dw it's okay because i now know how to potty train a 3 year old :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by pzr187

I dont think it went too well for me. I would have liked the key issue and adoption study to have come up
Reply 6
Original post by leannevictoriax
well...

key questions? nah
practicals? nah
Raine where tf were you?
Didn't know labelling the brain was part of the spec

but dw it's okay because i now know how to potty train a 3 year old :biggrin:

lol i know but thankfully none of that came up cause i hate key questions and there was loads of methods in cognitive and social I'm glad there was more maths in paper 2 but yeah that paper was better than the first paper i reckon i got a C on that paper.
Reply 7
Original post by pzr187

there was systematic desensitisation though so thats kinda like a part of phobias, i got 0.09 but i forgot to round it to 0.1 ffs, but you had to subtract the 2 rank columns from each other to get d= the difference in ranks then d^2 and total of d^2 and then substitute in the formula. i just hope everyone done bad nationally on both papers so the grade boundaries will be lower. 12 marker was alright actually better than the one on paper 2
Reply 8
I filled in the spearmans rank table, but didn't do the equatio. I didn't realise there was a line at the bottom of the page asking for it
Reply 9
Original post by charkayla
there was systematic desensitisation though so thats kinda like a part of phobias, i got 0.09 but i forgot to round it to 0.1 ffs, but you had to subtract the 2 rank columns from each other to get d= the difference in ranks then d^2 and total of d^2 and then substitute in the formula. i just hope everyone done bad nationally on both papers so the grade boundaries will be lower. 12 marker was alright actually better than the one on paper 2

Yes i guess so! overall pretty happy i guess, glad we did the same for that question!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending