The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Tuesday is the only day I have a clash - it's Physics and English. Although I do have about 3 hours in between so not really a clash :biggrin:

Fortunately my Chemistry is the monday after.. it'd be a nightmare if that was tuesday too.
Reply 2
Yup, i got 3 hours of music compositional techniques clashing with 2 biology papers which will take 2 and three-quater hours :mad: exam boards are soooo stupid!!!!!
Last thursday I had two physics papers and maths c3 on the same day, on friday I had a history clash with the physics retake.
Tomorrow I have maths and history clash. ALL edexcel board.
Reply 4
I have Latin and C4 on Monday!
Reply 5
i've got french and r.s. synoptic on thursday - yuck!
Reply 6
andyms
It seems like next week is full of clashes.
There's Law, History, Maths, Chemistry on Monday
Biology and Economics on Tuesday.

I got Law and C4 on monday :frown:
And someone I know has Law, History AND Maths. Damn.

Plus there's limited time for revision for economics U6.

Hate clashes..

Yeah...a bit of a shocking day tomorrow...I have two history papers in the morning then law in the afternoon...luckily I am not retaking another module in law otherwise it would be four exams!

On top of that I did Maths for AS...if I'd carried it on to A-Level...can you imagine the mess I'd be in with ANOTHER one tomorrow!
Reply 7
My poor friend gets Spanish, Chemistry and Maths clashes both today and last week - just under 6 hours of papers.

Considering most people who do Chemistry/Physics do Maths, why do they always clash those days? Seems pretty stupid.
Reply 8
Eurgh - I just had Maths/History this morning, followed by Chem in afternoon, reckon i could sue for potential loss of earnings? lol
Reply 9
Last thursday I had physics and business clash and now this thursday there is physics and business lol. Atleast I get them out of the way quicker?
today spanish lit and geog synoptic... and tomorrow eng and economics aghhhhhh
omg. Tomorrow is absolutely horrendous for me :frown: 2 biology exams (cc and synoptic) and a 2 hour ICT5 in the morning, when i manage to finish that at 2.30, I'll have a 3 hour English Lit synoptic :mad: argh just under 8 hoursof exams! Sorry I needed to rant.
Reply 12
normally every single time i have clashes yet this summer mine have been spread over 2 weeks :-) not quite complaining dont think it reduces the stress though

Latest