The Student Room Group

I'm 4'9 and unlikley to grow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nurani61105
It's so annoying, my doctor says that my bone plates have fused early and that I won't grow (I'm 16 years old) and even my little sisters are taller than me. It also doesn't help that my best friend is 5'10 so we look like an odd pair and she'll be 6ft 2 in prom wearing normal heels and I'll be 5ft3 in these big, deadly 6 inch heels.

Does anyone else share my pain?

There are plenty of smaller girls around, you're not the only one!! Some guys prefer smaller girls anyway..

I used to be really small but I've grown a bit now. I hated being small but that was mostly because I am a guy and pretty much all of my friends were 6ft whereas I was only like 4ft 11 but thankfully I'm about 5ft 8-9 now :tongue:
Original post by animeamanda1412
lool
i have a whole list of biases, but my ultimate bias..

Spoiler

Don't start what you can't finish.
I'm straight and i found this cuuuuute.
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
Don't start what you can't finish.
I'm straight and i found this cuuuuute.

lmaooo xD
i dont blame you, their hotness is literally on the next level
and then random people come like "oh so theyre basically the chinese version of 1 direction"
bish are you really planning to die now?! if so im more than happy to help :smile:
Im almost 18, and a boy, 5'4. I must say I dont like it seemingly because most girls like men 6ft+.
But i dont care now tbh, its not something you can change so embrace it!
Original post by HarryPea122
Im almost 18, and a boy, 5'4. I must say I dont like it seemingly because most girls like men 6ft+.
But i dont care now tbh, its not something you can change so embrace it!

I'm 6'3 , girls don't like you for your size. It's what is inside.
Did that rhyme?

Next tupac
I have heard this as a fact that mostly girls with shorter heights are really cute and pretty !!!! :wink::tongue:
:blush:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending