The Student Room Group

What do I need to send when I receive my results

Hi guys,
I am really unclear of what to send to my universities and how in relate to my grades. I get my BTEC Extended Diploma in IT grades in August (before my university starts) . And then I get my official certificate all the way in October (after my university starts). How am I suppose to send the grades to them? and what type of proof do I need? Because shouldn't the certificate be the proof of the grades? or should I just scan my grades and send it to them through the email.
Or do you guys suggest I should call them.
Thank you for all your help.
Original post by naser1998x
Hi guys,
I am really unclear of what to send to my universities and how in relate to my grades. I get my BTEC Extended Diploma in IT grades in August (before my university starts) . And then I get my official certificate all the way in October (after my university starts). How am I suppose to send the grades to them? and what type of proof do I need? Because shouldn't the certificate be the proof of the grades? or should I just scan my grades and send it to them through the email.

I suggest you go and ask them directly! They'll have a procedure for these things.
Original post by naser1998x
Hi guys,

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/sending-exam-results
BTEC extended diploma results are sent through to universities automatically by the exam boards. You don't need to send them anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending