The Student Room Group

Hold the Door = Hodor

Who knew and that episode was a total mind fock. Loved Yara and Theons escape
HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOOOLLDD THEEE DOOORR. Still upset, tbh.
Reply 2
Oh God, that hold the door scene almost made me cry. Saddest scene in Game of Thrones up to now.
Hodor is fat
He lived his whole life wondering if it meant anything. When Meera said those words... it meant so much to him. He held that door.

One of my other favourite scenes was when Grenn held the gate.
Loyalty and sticking to commitments is everything.

I feel they could have made Summers death a little better. Atleast have her really put up a good fight against the wights.
Reply 5
wtf did i just read
hopefully he doesnt die in vain and Bran does something meaningful so that his sacrifice was necessary for all of Westeros.
*thinks about Hodor* *cries*

I think the main reason why we're all so devastated by it is because he's one of the only entirely innocent, pure people in the series. Now that both Summer and Hodor's warmth have gone, I guess winter is truly coming :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 8
when was he naked????
Reply 9
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool your internet provider is probably used to the stuff you google and besides I dont remember this scene was it from an earlier season.
Finally watched it.
Was wondering what all the 'hold the door' threads were about.:bawling:

I don't remember this :confused: :unimpressed:

edit: actually dw just searched it up. I remember now.
This episode really blew my mind! :cry2:

I hope that Bran and Meera will survive..... maybe they'll meet Benjen Stark, or someone will help them anyway

Please, D&D, don't let the Hodor's death be in vain!
Reply 12
Original post by CharmingD
This episode really blew my mind! :cry2:

I hope that Bran and Meera will survive..... maybe they'll meet Benjen Stark, or someone will help them anyway

Please, D&D, don't let the Hodor's death be in vain!

1) wow you must be paying attention to minor detail or you watch a lot of youtube GoT explaination videos.

2) whats D&D?
He's at London Comic Con if anyone is interested!

Quick Reply

Latest