The Student Room Group

The new spec is impossible.

I got a U in the mock for biology every question was horrendous I can't quite believe how underprepared I feel for my exam . I've made notes and revised but I just can't do it and I'm probably going to fail
I'm doing Ocr and have just days . I've done 4 past papers and got bad in all of them which is bad enough but this new spec is THE WORST . it's MUCH HARDER and just terrible and id do anything not to that the exam.

I'm not usually underprepared like this . does anyone think the new spec is harder .... how are you coping ....
Original post by anaighj
I got a U in the mock for biology every question was horrendous I can't quite believe how underprepared I feel for my exam . I've made notes and revised but I just can't do it and I'm probably going to fail
I'm doing Ocr and have just days . I've done 4 past papers and got bad in all of them which is bad enough but this new spec is THE WORST . it's MUCH HARDER and just terrible and id do anything not to that the exam.

I'm not usually underprepared like this . does anyone think the new spec is harder .... how are you coping ....

I don't do biology myself, but I have a few friends who do and really dislike it, having a similar experience to you. Don't worry, you're not alone. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending