The Student Room Group

What diet is best in your opinion? (POLL)

Scroll to see replies

I'd say paleo probably! (the caveman diet)

Can't go wrong with meat and veg :h:
Original post by Yayvillee
Our anatomy, our physiology.

When was the last time you, as an 'omnivore', ate raw chicken without being ill? Every other carnivorous animal doesn't cook it's meat.

Believe me, I used to agree with you, but look into it and be vegan for your body and mind :smile:

There's a difference between poultry and meat- you can eat red meat raw so your argument is kinda invalid, and don't you cook your bread and wash your fruit and veg? but I respect your choices! Your body your food :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Yayvillee
Our anatomy, our physiology.

When was the last time you, as an 'omnivore', ate raw chicken without being ill? Every other carnivorous animal doesn't cook it's meat.

Believe me, I used to agree with you, but look into it and be vegan for your body and mind :smile:

It's called evolution, as we discovered fire our gut system got accustomed to the meat being cooked. And I have eaten beef raw before, you just gotta make sure it's fresh and kept hygienic...

And do you wash your salad? Your fruits? Would you eat a salad fresh of the field if it doesn't come pre-washed? We also cook bread, pasta, rice, potatoes - what animal does that? I bet since you are vegan you eat a lot of beans, do you eat them all raw? I hope you don't eat soy beans raw...

Believe me, look into it again and you will find you are wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending