Grade Predictions?

Scroll to see replies

Higher English - A
Higher Spanish - B
Higher Computing - A
Higher Chemistry - B/C
Higher Modern Studies - A
National 5 Maths - A (Second sitting)
Is anyone else very anxious and worried about results as so much is riding on these results? I am very scared and anxious and it's constantly at the back of my mind
Original post by Zrehman24
Is anyone else very anxious and worried about results as so much is riding on these results? I am very scared and anxious and it's constantly at the back of my mind

I'm not planning on pursuing medicine/law or anything else that requires high grades but I'm still super nervous... mostly because I've put so much pressure on myself to do well :s-smilie:
AABC which is pessimistic because I got AAAC in prelims. :frown:

Also am I the only one who feels like English a-level predictions are way too optimistic? I see people saying I got AABB in AS and I'm predicted A*AA at a-level, I'm like ???????? :eek:

I'm worried for university applications, that I will be less likely to get in because of bad predictions compared to someone English with those kind of predictions.

How did you find maths? Because I remember you were worried about it just want to know how you got on because I forgot to ask

Original post by qasim-98
How did you find maths? Because I remember you were worried about it just want to know how you got on because I forgot to ask

I was so scared for maths and it went alright ish don't want to to jinx it but some questions caught me out and I found some difficult. Praying I get the results I need
Reply 26

Stop worrying about them, stress isn't going to make your grades better.
I predicted my results early, but I've became more... Doubtful.

Higher English - B
Advanced Higher Physics - B (or low A)
Advanced Higher Maths - B
Advanced Higher Computing Science - C

BBBC
Just finished 5th year, these are all highers

Graph Comm: A
Design and Manufacture: A
Art and Design: B (Although who really knows as I never got an estimate from the teacher and no one at school has gotten an A in the new courses)
Mathematics: A
German: A/B (It's very much on the line)
French: A
Reply 29
All n5

English: B/A probs B messed up essay
Biology: A (pls)
Maths: low B/high C hopefully a B
Chemistry: B
History: A
Modern studies: A (source questions could wreck me)
N5

English - B3/C4. I honestly think i got a bad result here but hopefully I'll get a B :s
Maths - B
French - A
Administration - A
Modern Studies - A
Music - A
Biology - A (but a B would be alright too)
Chemistry - A or B (I did horribly in the prelim but the exam was quite easy imo)
After time of thinking, I've changed my mind.

AAAC is what I predict I'll get.

The A's being in Advanced Maths, Physics and Higher English.

The C in Computing Science (tbh, I'll settle with a D if I get one)
Hey guys, just a little help for anyone who thinks or doesnt get the results they expected. Theres a helpline called Skills Development Scotland which is a free helpline offering advice, information and support for young pupils and their parents for the results due on 9th August. The helpline will be open from 8am to 8pm on August 9 and August 10 and from 9am to 5pm until August 17. Help is available from qualified careers advisors who have unique access to information on UCAS and can help you through with your grades. They can also give you advise on confirmation and clearing and other opportunities and pathways should you not meet your required grades.The phone number to call is 0808 100 8000. Good luck everyone and do keep us updated on your results!
All National 5s:

English - A. I was dreading it for this, But thought the exam wasn't bad, just hoping for an A god willing.
Maths - A. Paper 1 towards the end was awful, But Paper 2 and the beginning of paper 1 pulled me up.
Chemistry - A. When I first came out the exam I was panicking a bit, But then after talking with other people about it, I think I've done well. Made some silly mistakes tho :/ Hopefully it all goes well anyway.
Physics - A. Was an alright paper.
History - A. Was an alright paper.
Modern Studies - A. Was an alright paper.
Computing Science - B/A - I hate this subject -_- For the prelims I barely passed, But the actual exam wasn't that bad.
I need CC at higher for uni and I'm feeling very doubtful about my exams
currently predict

Psychology higher - B
English higher - C
Human biology - C

A bit of advice please? I haven't signed up to email/texts and my postie doesnt usually come until 1pm
im trying to decide if i should wait for my certificate and then check track or just check track at 9am and hope its updated?
what would use do??
National 5- Business- A Modern Studies- B English- B Spanish- A Maths- B
All highers
English - A
Geography - B/C
German - A/B
History - A
Human Biology - A/B
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChloeBarnes30
I need CC at higher for uni and I'm feeling very doubtful about my exams
currently predict

Psychology higher - B
English higher - C
Human biology - C

A bit of advice please? I haven't signed up to email/texts and my postie doesnt usually come until 1pm
im trying to decide if i should wait for my certificate and then check track or just check track at 9am and hope its updated?
what would use do??

I read that track gets updated from 9am, so it should be updated. I know someone who did that and checked track. It said her offer was now unconditional, and when she actually got her results she had actually missed her offer but they still gave her the place! I would check track, I couldn't stand waiting until 1pm. Good luck - I'm also depending on these results for uni:s-smilie:
H Art - A/B
H English - A
H Geography - A
H Maths - A
H Physics - A/B

I hope anyway :s-smilie:
Original post by kittyscherbatsky
I read that track gets updated from 9am, so it should be updated. I know someone who did that and checked track. It said her offer was now unconditional, and when she actually got her results she had actually missed her offer but they still gave her the place! I would check track, I couldn't stand waiting until 1pm. Good luck - I'm also depending on these results for uni:s-smilie:

thank you, and yeah i think im just going to check track rather than wait on the post. good luck on your exam results

Quick Reply

Latest