The Student Room Group

Grade Predictions?

Hi!

What levels and subjects are you doing this year and what do you think your grade will be? How does this reflect have you've done this year?

My own predictions (if I'm lucky!) -
H English -A
H Maths - B
H Biology - A
H Chemistry - A
H Physics - A

Good Luck!

Scroll to see replies

All national 5

Maths - A
French - A
German - A
Spanish - A
Physics - A
Chemistry - A
Administration & IT - A
Geography - A
English - A or very high B. I'll be right on the grade boundary. I was predicted an A and unfortunately now you can't appeal anymore so I'm really worried.
Reply 2
Well I've not quite finished yet, and this is some pretty optimistic thinking but here goes.

CfE H Computing Science - A (Not done the exam yet (Last one on Friday) but I'm confident with computing)
CfE H English - A2/B3
CfE H Graphic Communication - A
CfE H Mathematics - A
CfE H Physics - A2/B3

They've all been really good papers so far (hope I don't jinx myself for Comp. Sci.) so I'm hoping the grade boundaries don't change too much.
Original post by george_c00per
English Language A*
English Literature A*
Maths A
Science A
Additional Science A/B (honestly don't know yet - depends on how easy I find Physics tomorrow)
History A*
French A*
Spanish A*
Art A/B
Drama B

Lol this is Scottish qualifications
Original post by ___Sophie___
Lol this is Scottish qualifications

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh racism?!!?!

soz lol i'll leave now....
Reply 5
Original post by Scottie1058
Hi!

What levels and subjects are you doing this year and what do you think your grade will be? How does this reflect have you've done this year?

My own predictions (if I'm lucky!) -
H English -A
H Maths - B
H Biology - A
H Chemistry - A
H Physics - A

Good Luck!

You going for med/vet med/dentistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by ___Sophie___
All national 5

Maths - A
French - A
German - A
Spanish - A
Physics - A
Chemistry - A
Administration & IT - A
Geography - A
English - A or very high B. I'll be right on the grade boundary. I was predicted an A and unfortunately now you can't appeal anymore so I'm really worried.

You can't get an appeal but you can ask for your paper to be remarked if you get less than expected! Have seen it help, espically in english which is quite subjective.
Original post by Scottie1058
You can't get an appeal but you can ask for your paper to be remarked if you get less than expected! Have seen it help, espically in english which is quite subjective.

Yeah I guess so
Reply 8
Original post by Treen98
You going for med/vet med/dentistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was, at the start of the year thinking about Med. Hence the subject choice but have since decided that maybe it's not for me. I'm crashing Biology because my columns didn't work to allow me to do geography!
Reply 9
Predictions:

Higher Biology - B/A (high B or low A) probs b
Higher Chemistry - A
Higher English - B/A (high B or low A) probs b
Higher Maths - A
Higher Physics - A

Pissed off. I messed up Biology a good bit and English close reading I totally messed up. So disappointed in myself. I hope now that I can get the best possible. Best of luck to everyone else
Highers:
Biology- A (need it to be)
English- A2/B3
History- B3

I'm doing Chenistry and Maths at Higher over two years cause of personal circumstances and teachers not doing their job
Omg LOL everyones predicting A's loooooooooooooool

English - A
Biology - B
Physics - B
Urdu - A
Maths - C :rofl:

My uni requirements are BBBB :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Did Advanced Higher Biology, English, and History - should get an upper A in History + English (got 93% in my history prelim with my dissertation being a band 1 too - and all my English coursework was band 1, which makes up 60% of the final grade, so basically showing up and writing anything in the exam should have gotten me an A2 at the least) - maybe an A2 in Biology if my project goes down okay with SQA, otherwise a B. (I made up my project last minute since I dropped the class but then my teacher convinced me to pick it back up - she did also say however that I could show some people how to bs stuff at the last minute so I'm assuming it was okay haha.) Oh yeah and all the actual exam papers went extremely well, I even felt confident after coming out of Biology (which has been the bane of my life for the past 9 months lol.)

Not that these grades matter much for me, re: uni conditions etc, I just want them because I've stuck through 6th year and worked my a** off for them 😂😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Hey!
Just finished fifth year and my highers. Hopefully this is how it goes:

English A
Maths A (but I wouldn't be upset with a B)
Computing A
Art A
Geography A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths A1
Chemistry A
Biology A/B
Computing - FAIL, joke, probably a B
Highers:
Geography - A
Media - A
Business - A
Modern Studies - A

Feel like I did so well this year and I still got rejected from the uni's I wanted to go to which had requirements of AABB :frown:
I am very nervous about results and super anxious now. It's the worst thing having to wait and wait, persevering and hoping for the best grades.

I'm scared that I won't do well and I'm very very scared about results don't want to be a failure and let family and most of all myself down
Original post by Zrehman24
I am very nervous about results and super anxious now. It's the worst thing having to wait and wait, persevering and hoping for the best grades.

I'm scared that I won't do well and I'm very very scared about results don't want to be a failure and let family and most of all myself down

Don't worry mate, I'm sure they don't think that. I'm worried about that too, but if I don't get straight A's it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, because I tried my best. And I'm sure you've tried the best too so don't worry about it
Advanced Higher Physics - A
Advanced Higher Maths - B/A (depends where the boundaries are)
Advanced Higher Computing - C (lucky because of my project Mark, this exam had to be worse case scenario for me)
Higher English - A
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
AH Maths: A/B
AH Chem: A
AH Bio: A/B (Stupid investigation)
AH Mandarin: A
H English: Hope I don't fail lol
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending