Don't have a clue I'm sorry
Reply 3
just so screwed with this, would never reccomend pe to anyone
Reply 4
Original post by wardy28
just so screwed with this, would never reccomend pe to anyone

Whys that?
Reply 5
to be fair it isn't the subject itself, it is more the teachers at our school and how lazy they are, but I do find the mark schemes to be inconsistent and there is a large amount of content. However may feel like that because our teachers miss like 20 minutes each lesson and convince themselves they have covered the course #preach
Reply 6
in other news, im thinking a spirometer trace or an O2 dissociation graph will be in the exam
Reply 7
Original post by wardy28
in other news, im thinking a spirometer trace or an O2 dissociation graph will be in the exam

Why have they not been up recently?
If your were to rank the three section in order of what you find the easiest what would your order be?
Reply 8
Original post by jack_wild7
Why have they not been up recently?
If your were to rank the three section in order of what you find the easiest what would your order be?

I would probably say that the socio cultural is easiest, then acquisition and then Anatomy and physiology( the teacher for this had less lesson time and didn't turn up)
Reply 9
Original post by wardy28
I would probably say that the socio cultural is easiest, then acquisition and then Anatomy and physiology( the teacher for this had less lesson time and didn't turn up)

Really?? Im the exact opposite, i find the S&C so boring and theres like loads to learn for it.
Do you have any things to help me what S&C?
I have some stuff for A&P if you want it
Reply 10
Really?? Im the exact opposite, i find the S&C so boring and theres like loads to learn for it.
Do you have any things to help me what S&C?
I have some stuff for A&P if you want it

i haven't got any documents on my computer but I will suggest watching this playlist on youtube, just type in AS Pe and it is the 'ALevelPELearning'. what sort of A and P stuff have you got?
Reply 11
Original post by wardy28
i haven't got any documents on my computer but I will suggest watching this playlist on youtube, just type in AS Pe and it is the 'ALevelPELearning'. what sort of A and P stuff have you got?

I find this lady very useful- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfyW4MS5VpQg6-sWB-zpHg/feed

also for A&P try looking at this document
Reply 12
I find this lady very useful- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfyW4MS5VpQg6-sWB-zpHg/feed

also for A&P try looking at this document

Cheers mate, thats very helpful
For the ten marker for socio-cultural i think something on Australia could come up as it hasnt done for a while and it is a big topic
Reply 14
Original post by Heaththenerd
For the ten marker for socio-cultural i think something on Australia could come up as it hasnt done for a while and it is a big topic

So what do you predict for all the sections? likely topics to be questioned?
Reply 15
I reckon schema theory might come up in Skill Acq
Reply 16
Original post by Yemi0601
I reckon schema theory might come up in Skill Acq

What else are you predicting?
Reply 17
Whole,Part,Whole part whole as the type of practice might come up as the 10 marker
Reply 18
Original post by Yemi0601
Whole,Part,Whole part whole as the type of practice might come up as the 10 marker

That would be amazing!!
DO you have any model answers to any questions that you could send me??
I pray to god it is on methods! I've got a feeling skill continuum might come up, I think that's quite a popular choice, but don't take my word for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest