The Student Room Group

How was Geography (AQA A)?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by journey122
constructive waves have a strong swash so for tht question I put constructive waves-- is this right???

It was a destructive wave because the picture shown was during a storm and had a large waveheight which hints towards it being a destructive wave. Also, the wave was extremely powerful so is more erosion will be its dominant process. You should have said that the backwash is greater than the awash for this question.
Original post by 123moon
Omg one girl in my year tried to answer the WHOLE paper.. lol i was dying

yh well the same thing happen to me i answered all the question till i got to section B and realised wtf have i done :frown: then i asked the invigilator and he asked the main invigilator and she said are u ok. i was like hell no what do i do she said well you just gotta do the rest i was like ok its just one question, but by the time i got to section B i had 15, which wasnt enough, half the **** on the paper i was like we havent learnt this, omg im so annoyed!!!

do they choose your best mark?
Original post by Snakeyyyyyy
yh well the same thing happen to me i answered all the question till i got to section B and realised wtf have i done :frown: then i asked the invigilator and he asked the main invigilator and she said are u ok. i was like hell no what do i do she said well you just gotta do the rest i was like ok its just one question, but by the time i got to section B i had 15, which wasnt enough, half the **** on the paper i was like we havent learnt this, omg im so annoyed!!!

do they choose your best mark?

OMG! I'm so sorry the examiner with mark your first three questions (sections) but don't worry you still have human and your controlled assessment!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by snakeyyyyyy
yh well the same thing happen to me i answered all the question till i got to section b and realised wtf have i done :frown: then i asked the invigilator and he asked the main invigilator and she said are u ok. I was like hell no what do i do she said well you just gotta do the rest i was like ok its just one question, but by the time i got to section b i had 15, which wasnt enough, half the **** on the paper i was like we havent learnt this, omg im so annoyed!!!

Do they choose your best mark?

ahahahahahaha
Original post by worksmartnothard
It all depends on your UMS really, if those two grades are far into the boundary you will probably need a low b!

Oh, really, thank you for the reply! :smile: x
You're too helpful!:u:
Original post by You_retard
You're a dumb ****

"worksmartnothard"
Original post by Jamie Vardy
"worksmartnothard"

LOOL, chill, leave her.

I put ''Soufriere hills'', a shield volcano, as my answer for the figure Q of RE.
Would I get a mark?
Original post by You_retard
You're a dumb ****

Awww thanks!! That means a lot:h:

._. I'm just flattered you took the time out of your life to write about me xxx
Original post by RKtothesky
What?! That's insane!
It's was a hard paper for some, so STFU, retard.

LOOL, chill, leave her.

I put ''Soufriere hills'', a shield volcano, as my answer for the figure Q of RE.
Would I get a mark?

LOOl their opinions are irrelevant to me!! I'm just flattered they take time to think about me

I don't even remember what question you're on about, sorry!
"worksmartnothard"

Yes... that is my username!
Do you lose marks for quoting incorrect figures, I said 2 million were made homeless when my guide said there was 25 million
Yes... that is my username!

That's a cute name, but not as cute as you!! X:u:
LOOl their opinions are irrelevant to me!! I'm just flattered they take time to think about me

I don't even remember what question you're on about, sorry!

Yeah, don't worry bout them. I'll support you. X :smile:

Btw, the Q was based on the Volcano one on the grid, if you remember!!?
ahahahahahaha

You're cocky smug c*nt aren't you?
Yeah, don't worry bout them. I'll support you. X :smile:

Btw, the Q was based on the Volcano one on the grid, if you remember!!?

That's a cute name, but not as cute as you!! X:u:

The very first question on restless earth (the fact file)? I think it was Mt St Helens but dw it was only one mark! And thanks ahaha :tongue:
Original post by LiamCollins
Do you lose marks for quoting incorrect figures, I said 2 million were made homeless when my guide said there was 25 million

My geography teacher said, if you forget figures, make them up, so you should be okay
Original post by Cj707
In the coasts section what did you put for "describe the wave" 😂

It was a destructive storm/tsunami wave as it had high energy and was "destroying the coast".
Original post by Anonymous20000
My geography teacher said, if you forget figures, make them up, so you should be okay

Okay thank you, at least I also said lots were made homeless. I didn't like how that question was worded so I put 3 effects for each then did a summery on how they were different

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending