The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Accomodation

Hello! I'll start in September at University of Reading and I want to choose catered accomodation. I would like to know which is the best hall between: St.Patrick, Wantage and Windsor. Thanks a lot!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Francisca6
Hello! I'll start in September at University of Reading and I want to choose catered accomodation. I would like to know which is the best hall between: St.Patrick, Wantage and Windsor. Thanks a lot!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you..

Each hall has its own perks, for example Windsor is on campus and is in Park group, which is the group of halls with the most students and where you would generally eat is a multi-purpose space, so is both Eat at Park and Park Bar. Windsor is known to be rather lively and sociable due to being next door to Park Bar. St Pats, is also known for its social events, and normally has a very good JCR, (a committee which sorts our freshers and social events). But it is just off campus, but doesn't take more than 5 minutes to get onto campus. Wantage is also known as our Harry Potter hall, due to its old fashioned dining hall and things, so has a really nice charm. They are also just off campus too, maybe a 5-7 minute walk.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask me any other questions.

Emma :smile:
2nd Year Human and Physical Geographer
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending