The Student Room Group

My first time, does it hurt?

I’m gonna have an un-needed tooth taken out in the next few weeks, and it will be my first time getting one out.

So, does it hurt? Will there be lots of blood? How big will the hole be?

Spoiler

Also, do they allow the tooth to be kept? I think I’d like to keep mine. If it’s a girl I’ll call her Lola; if it’s a boy I’ll call him Kendrick. Just got to hope that the Tooth-fairy doesn’t nick it from me though, the robbing little whore. Somebody needs to tell her straight: ‘Look, love, we haven’t needed castles in ages, especially not ones that are made out of teeth and can be susceptible to a bit of acid. Get with the programme, sistah. Make a hospital out of teeth instead or something innit’.

Another also, @Alien Warrior: Stop filling the Chat section with Islam/religious threads, fam. Four is more than enough for one day; you need to cool off, mister.
(edited 7 years ago)
the clickbait game is too strong.....

Original post by Davalla
Just got to hope that the Tooth-fairy doesn’t nick it from me though, the robbing little whore. Somebody needs to tell her straight:

Original post by Davalla
I’m gonna have an un-needed tooth taken out in the next few weeks, and it will be my first time getting one out.

Spoiler

Also, do they allow the tooth to be kept? I think I’d like to keep mine. If it’s a girl I’ll call her Lola; if it’s a boy I’ll call him Kendrick. Just got to hope that the Tooth-fairy doesn’t nick it from me though, the robbing little whore. Somebody needs to tell her straight: ‘Look, love, we haven’t needed castles in ages, especially not ones that are made out of teeth and can be susceptible to a bit of acid. Get with the programme, sistah. Make a hospital out of teeth instead or something innit’.

Another also, @Alien Warrior: Stop filling the Chat section with Islam/religious threads, fam. Four is more than enough for one day; you need to cool off, mister.

Yes it does hurt, I bled for ages. It doesn't hurt in the moment but you're sore after. I was numb for hours. :colonhash:
Original post by ForestShadow

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
You are likely to bleed first time, after number of teeth you will be fine :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Davalla

Spoiler

Never had my tooth taken out so no idea sorry. But the message to Alien Warrior is so true ahaha.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yes it does hurt, I bled for ages. It doesn't hurt in the moment but you're sore after. I was numb for hours. :colonhash:

are we talking about the tooth thing or the clickbait implied thing?:tongue:
are we talking about the tooth thing or the clickbait implied thing?:tongue:

Sadly the former....:redface:
Sadly the former....:redface:

Yeah I guess this bit:

I was numb for hours. :colonhash:

kinda gives it away, damnnnn....imagine being properly numb like for half a day though after sex....(I guess itd be good in the moment tho)I have no idea where this convo is going.....:colonhash:
Yeah I guess this bit:

kinda gives it away, damnnnn....imagine being properly numb like for half a day though after sex....(I guess itd be good in the moment tho)I have no idea where this convo is going.....:colonhash:

I was trying to be ambiguous :wink:

I don't think it would be worth being numb for hours, nor is it worth being sore for hours imo :redface:

No but seriously, back on the topic of my tooth. I actually wouldn't stop bleeding, I was sitting in my bed swallowing blood. I made a thread about it, should i link it? :colondollar:
Reply 10

Questions are genuine though so it's K

No but seriously, back on the topic of my tooth. I actually wouldn't stop bleeding, I was sitting in my bed swallowing blood. I made a thread about it, should i link it? :colondollar:

Shove that link in my face, if you were to be so kind. :smile: What type of tooth was it?

If you ask they'll probably let you. I think I was allowed to keep mine when I got some taken out as a wee lad but I don't quite remember.

Original post by Davalla
Any info about the 'teeth keeping' thing? It would be a shame to waste a good toothy.
My first time was extremely painful :cry2: I got numbed but due to infection, I felt everything :erm: Before the procedure, nurse pulled out a big tool and I started fainting :rofl: Then she gave me to sniff this awful liquid and only after several good sniffs I was conscious. They literally had to take my tooth piece by piece, so it felt like a horror movie where they chain you to a chair and then torture you :erm:

I guess it's different for everyone but since I'm sensitive to any pain, that was a nightmare for me :sad:
I don't think it should hurt too much, my little brother had 4 teeth pulled out at once and he was fine afterwards (he is a total wimp) so you should be fine, don't be scared. It doesn't hurt after the anaesthetics.
i was under local
they drilled me hard in my mouth :sexface:
they also sucked the saliva from my mouth using that sucking saliva machine :mmm:
at the end of the process i lost four teeth and had a swollen lip
i was so dirty i had to use mouthwash after:u:
it lasted two whole hours!!!
at the end they said i did good and that i needed to come back again for a checkup later on the same week:perv:
it didnt hurt me that much tbf and they were impressed :wink:
they even wanted pictures:colone:
i couldnt eat solid food for days and my gum felt weird:tongue:
Yeah, you can literally hear something being teared apart and there's loads of blood after.

Quick Reply

Latest